Number two

As I got to our dorm, nobody was awake, only a small note lay on the table.

"Sorry Gaonini, I wanted to wait but I was very very tired. Jungsu, 0:32 AM"

I shined the flashlight on the message and read it. This can't bother me, it's not Jungsu's fault. I put the note down and noticed a black notebook on the floor, half under the couch. Hyeongjuns diary again. Why do I always find this in the living room somewhere? I picked it up and made sure it was his diary. Yes it was. I peeked inside, but immediately closed the diary, because some picture that was drawn in there jumpscared me. It was drawn in vibrant colors that almost blinded me. I took my things and the diary to my room and sat down at my desk, turning on the lamp, changing clothes to pajamas.

I opened the diary again and saw the picture. Woah. It was in neon colors. The man here was holding a bass guitar, No! Electric guitar. The background behind him was different colors, it looked like he was at a concert. He still had uncolored hair and wore black pants and green oversized t-shirt with some print on it. His tongue was stuck out and- Isn't it me? Oh god, did Hyeongjun draw this? Yeah, he has a signature there. I mean, the hair didn't had color yet, but it's a masterpiece. I have to admit that I look like a whore in that drawing, with that tongue sticking out and eyes strangely closed.

When I heard footsteps in the corridor, I hid the diary and pretended to write something. My cheecks were burning as hell. It was probably Gunil or Jooyeon, those two really stomp loudly. When I heard footsteps coming back and then the soft closing of the door, I opened his diary and turned the page, to the beginning of his stories.

Dear diary, today was rainy outside, so me and Jiseok played some games together. I mean, he's preety clingy, when it comes to games. I don't actually mind it, otherwise I like it... Nobody ever hugged me like he did.

I sighed after reading his first note and closed the diary. I should stop, return the diary to the owner and slap myself for this. I lay down in bed, turned off the lamp and exhaled, closing my eyes.