Number seven

After this incident, I ran to my room and left Hyeongjun standing there. He would still say something like: ,,We're just friends." Or ,,I just wanted to try it."

I felt really bad, since Hyeongjun didn't even have his music on after that, it was quiet. As his neighbor, I can hear everything that goes on there. But I didn't hear anything. I thought he's asleep, but sometimes I heard humming. It was a Day6 song, I thought.

It was almost 2 AM and I fastly woke up, panting for air. Today was the dream about someone trying to smother me with a pillow. These dreams are too real, I really needed oxygen now. I got out of my bed, switched on my favorite colored lights and sat on my window, watching the moon. It was only a piece, but it showed all the craters and I was fascinated by that. At the view, I remembered JunHan. I don't even know why. Just felt like going to him and tell him everything, but he's asleep. I mean, maybe I'm just too scared to go out of my room, the demon is always there waiting for me to come out in the night. Then he'll eat me. I'm totally sure about this!

When I heard a sound from the corridor, I almost fell out of the window but survived, getting up and running to bed to avoid being caught. I don't even know why, Gunil always checks us at eleven in the evening to see if we are sleeping. I always tell him that I was ready to go to bed. That always works. The footsteps got closer to my room until I heard a knock. Knock on my fucking door. I told you about the demon, he definitely wants to kill me, I'm not going to open by myself. The door opened and I closed my eyes tightly, holding tight on my blanket.

,,Gaoni." I heard a sigh and felt him sit down next to my bed. It was Hyeongjun, I could tell by his voice, even though he was whispering. ,,I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I made it even worse." He whispered in his sweet voice and I struggled not to cry. ,,Insomnia, I know. Sure it's terrible." Clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, he stood up and leaned over me. I was afraid of what he would do, but I tried to show that I was asleep. ,,I love you." Junhan whispered and placed a kiss on my cheek. I grabbed his wrist before he pulled away. ,,Me too, don't you think?" I whispered, my voice sounding like a grandpa, because I haven't made a sound in a long time. Junhan looked at me with wide eyes. ,,Did I woke you up?" Hyeongjun asked me as I shook my head. ,,Jun, I liked the kiss, okay? You don't have to be sorry." I assured him and sat down. ,,Wanna do it again?" He asked out of nowhere. ,,Ehh, no... It was a disaster." I looked down. Hyeongjun chuckled and patted my head. ,,And why are you awake?" I asked nervously as he patted my head. ,,Your panting woke me up." He chuckled a little bit and I looked away. ,,Go to your room!" I whispered and he chuckled. ,,But promise me you will sleep." He leaned closer and I pushed him away.

,,You need sleep. You wonder why you lose consciousness. But you don't even eat, barely drink and you have scars, Jiseok. I'm worried about you."

It almost made me cry.