Number five

We just sat there for a while, JunHan snuggled up to me, no one speaking. A dog could be heard barking outside and a train honking in the distance. ,,What are you doing here?" Jooyeon's disgusted voice came out from the stairs. Hyeongjun literally flew away from me and watched Jooyeon holding back a laugh. ,,Are you filming a BL story? If yes, then tell me the name." He smiled and went to the kitchen. I looked at Hyeongjun, watched him for a while and then went to make that coffee I was planning to make.

~

,,Jungsu, we have to go!" Gunil exclaimed as we all stood at the door. ,,Going! I couldn't find the charger." Jungsu almost crashed while running down the stairs. We left the house and got into the car. Gunil started and we drove off.

When we were driving, I watched Hyeongjun being on his phone. I sat next to him, he sat in the middle and Jungsu was next to him. I was leaning against the window watching the game Jun was playing. I felt terrible, 4 hours of sleep and we still have to film band practice. I felt like I just couldn't make it today. I hope I'll pass out in the middle of playing, or manager will cancel it, or it just goes wrong in some other way. I need a bed. I straightened up and slowly lay down on JunHan's shoulder. I sighed and Jun rested his head on mine.

,,Are you okay?" He whispered to me and I nodded.

,,I am tired." I answered quietly as we stopped on the red light.

,,I'll pay for your coffee." He patted my head and turned off the phone.

,,I already had." I added. It turns out that JunHan and coffee won't help me to have more energy. ,,Nothing works." I added and Jun smiled.

,,did you eat? It seems to me that you haven't been eating much lately." He whispered again.

,,Today I had only the coffee." I answered and he laughed.

,,I mean if you generally eat?" He sighed and I nodded. ,,You're like a baby~" He put his arm around my waist, hopefully not noticing my red cheeks.

,,Remember we love you, so don't kill yourself." He whispered in my ear and sat normally again.

,,You saw them." I was slightly shocked.

,,Yeah, I saw you covering them." He added quietly.

,,I'm not doing them anymore."

,,I know."