Number four

I woke up and went to the bathroom to do hygiene. While brushing my teeth, I was thinking about JunHan. I don't even know why, his apperance calms me down a lot these days, so when I'm anxious, I watch him. He is such a cute bunny. I smiled and spat out the toothpaste from my mouth. I rinsed my mouth with water and dried my face. I exhaled, watching my face in the mirror.

I haven't been sleeping well lately, even thinking about JunHan doesn't help. So I get up, look at the stars and think of something I want to do tomorrow. I almost fell out of the window a few times, because I'm always sitting on the windowsill, the window open. Yesterday was the third full moon that I have been suffering from insomnia and nightmares. Maybe that's why I don't want to sleep hehe.

I saw my tired eyes and exhaled again, leaving the bathroom, heading to the kitchen to make some coffee. It was around seven in the morning, everyone was probably still asleep. In the kitchen, I was startled by the already awake JunHan. He was standing by the fridge taking out rice milk.

,,Oh, good morning, Junnie." I said and he turned to me with glass in his hand.

,,Not so good." He answered and walked into the living room with a glass of the rice milk.

,,What, what? Are you okay?" I asked him and sat down on the couch with him. He exhaled and drank.

,,I had something like that horrible dream where you can't move or something. I couldn't sleep after that." He put the glass down on the table and rested his head on my shoulder.

I became a statue. Why is he doing this?

,,What was in that dream?" I aksed again and patted his head.

,,I was in a JYP corridor, I was standing in one place and some dark figure was running towards me, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't scream, I couldn't run, I just stood still. It went past me and when it disappeared, you were standing there. At the other end of the corridor, you stood just like me. And then you laughed and said something like...⁰ "You can't, huh?" and then I fell and fell before I woke up."

,,Oh, I- that must be terrible." I blinked and Jun made a soft "hm" sound.

,,I was thinking of going to a psychologist about it." He added and I looked at his shaking hands holding each other.

,,You do not have to. These things happen to everyone. It will be fine. It's happened to me too, many times, but that's just life. It's normal. And don't forget that if you feel bad, you can come to me. Even if it was midnight." I stroked his head. He exhaled and breathed in again.