🔥Chapter Four

🔞⚠️WARNING⚠️🔞

Fantasies

To be quite honest, I've never had sex with another woman before.

But things have to change, and I was hoping for my husband, and I would bring a little spice to the table. What I mean is, finally I tell my husband I'm willing to accept his request and have a threesome.

Yep, I never imagined I would be saying this. "I want to have sex with a woman,"

The day my husband brought out the conversation on that topic I went a little crazy. Thinking our marriage was coming to an end. However, it wasn't that.

When we got married, everything was perfect. The sex was so intense, we fucked everywhere.

For days I've been thinking about it and came to the conclusion it was necessary for us to take that step and see what can happen afterwards. Although, I'm not going to lie. I was scared knowing my husband would leave me for her.

Finally, I decided to talk to him.

It was Tuesday, and I was coming out from work. I was feeling so tired, and hoping I could have a nice sex with my husband. Suddenly, I remembered that question my husband asked me before.

Still driving, I chose to call him immediately. He answered me, and I couldn't waste any more time.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked.

"Home, waiting for you to get here. I have a surprise waiting for you," he replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You must get here and see for yourself." My husband responded.

"I was thinking about what you said earlier. I think I want to," I added.

"You sure?" he said.

"100% sure," I replied.

"Okay, hurry then." My husband said.

As I continued to drive, I felt so nervous knowing what was about to happen. I wasn't that far from home, and the closer I got the more nervous I got.

After a while, I finally arrived home. I stayed inside the car for a bit. My husband gets out, and he waves at me. I stare at him and force myself out.

I kissed him and went inside. As I step a foot inside the house my husband grabs me from my waist and kisses me so intensely.

"You sure you want this?" he whispered in my ear.

"I mean, we have done lots of crazy things. And I thought, "What can we lose if we do it?" I muttered.

The way he was kissing me was getting me to where I wanted; horny. And it was hoping we fuck right there. However, he decided to pause.

The only thing was that when my husband talked about it, he never said who that woman would be. So, I had to ask.

But I'm not going to lie, for a second, I wonder why he never mentioned a guy instead. Hopefully, after accepting his demand and pleased with his pleasures. My next move would be another threesome, but this time with a man.

"Do I know her?" I asked.

"I don't have anyone yet, but we could go out and see who we could bring home." He replied.

"Home? I don't think so. Let's just go to a hotel instead," I responded immediately.

"Fine," he replied.