Uh-oh: part 2

The cockpit to the Eggpod closes and Robotnik gives chase to Sonic, firing laser blasts at him, only to damage certain road sections. He turns left to continue the pursuit.

"That was an illegal left, by the way!"

The same freeze from from the beginning of the film is shown and Sonic picks up the story.

"So, here we are again! We've been through so much together! Now you understand why there's a psychotic robot doctor chasing a supersonic blue hedgehog. Want to know how it ends? Yeah, me too!"

The pursuit continues as Sonic continues to dodge laser blasts from Robotnik, even sliding under a large trailer to avoid them.

Meanwhile princess avoids Thomas net blast, each blast he shoots, she runs.

"How is this possible?! No one's ever caught up to me before!"

Sonic holds a ring, planning the next location he nods to princess.

Paris, France, day. A mime is entertaining a little girl and her mother. When the mime makes a circular movement with his hands, a Ring portal opens up behind them, and Sonic and princess zips through.

"Coming through!"

"How do you handle running like this" princess says who wasn't used to running like the speed of light.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it, image it like....like a big rush inside you"

Robotnik follows behind and the mime moves out of the way.

"Sacrebleu!"

"Excusez-moi, monsieur!" He then giggles before resuming the chase.

The pursuit continues along the Great Wall of China.

"Here we go! Room to open it up!"

The two increase their speed until Sonic tosses another ring, opening a new portal.

" I can't lose him!"

"Keep trying sonic, we can try to lose them"

They arrived in Egypt, Robotnik fires multiple laser blasts from the Eggpod, then Thomas did the same, hitting the Great Sphinx of Giza in the process. Sonic skids to a stop in the sand.

"If you can't beat 'em, blind 'em!"

"Huh?" Princess rushes back to him.

"Like this" sonic says,

Then catches up to Robotnik and uses his speed to create a whirlwind of sand, which disrupts Robotnik's visual contact.

"Oh ok" princess runs in circles creating a tornado blinding Thomas.

"Lost...visual contact!"

"Ugh, can't see" Thomas says.

Then they Sees Sonic speed up the Great Pyramid of Giza

"You're not allowed up there! It's one of the Seven Wonders!" Thomas shouts.

Robotnik blasts out of the whirlwind, and just as Sonic opens another ring portal, but then Robotnik and Thomas fires a laser blast at Sonic and princess, sending them flying through the portal and hurtling them onto the streets of Green Hills where they lays motionless and unconscious.

"AH!"

In Green Hills, Montana, night. Robotnik menacingly appears through the portal as it closes. Tom, Maddie, and the farmer rush to see what the commotion is all about when Robotnik cackles loudly and takes off his flight goggles.

The bad guys arrived trying to find princess but as they get out of the car, they phased in horror to see her laying unconscious.

"PRINCESS!" Wolf shouts as he worried.