Epilogue

Everything is back to normal and Tom and Maddie are fixing their house from the attack a couple of days before Except for the bad guys.

After being exposed as the crimson paw, Diane had resigned from governor and the bad guys fired from FBI agents, they asked about princess but wolf explains that princess was nowhere to be seen after the fight, so the government beloved them.

"You got enough there?"

"Yes, Mr. Manager"

"Need any more?" Playfully sticks a roller brush in front of Maddie.

"You get that away!"

Suddenly, a knock at the front door. Tom answers it to find Commander Walters on the doorstep.

" Mr. and Mrs. Wachowski?"

"Yes?"

Commander Walters reaches into his coat and hands them an envelope.

"A token of appreciation for your government for keeping quiet about recent incidents which never occurred"

"Wow! Wonder what it is"

"Money to fix the house?"

"Letter from the president?"

"You'll see"

"Okay"

Tom opens the envelope, revealing a $50 gift card to Olive Garden.

"Olive Garden"

"Yeah, heh. The way you said "You'll see" made me think it was something better than the things we said"

"Have you tried their Never Ending Pasta Bowl? It never ends"

"That sounds...fancy"

"Mm-hmm. Well, thank you. We appreciate the gesture"

"Oh, hey. I guess we can close the file on that Robotnik guy, huh? Just disappeared"

"I'm sorry, but no such person exists or ever has existed"

"I wish that were true"

"You haven't, by any chance, been in contact with a certain alien creature since the incident, have you? Uncle Sam would love to have a chat with him. Very casual. Brunch, perhaps"

"Oh, you mean the little blue guy? No. No, nothing. No"

"Mm-mmm. What about a lost kitten"

"You mean the bad guys daughter? I think she died or something" Maddie says.

"Doubt we'll ever hear from either one again"

"Mm-mmm"

"Very well"

"Okay. Thank you"

"Great"

Commander Walters glances inside the house but Tom slowly closes the door.

"Yep"

Commander Walters tries to peek inside a little more, but the door is now fully closed.

"To be honest, I'm pretty pumped about the pasta bowl but I'm sure glad to have the bad guys living next door to us"

He opens the blinds and looks up at a window where wolf and princess were waving.

Tom and Maddie walk into the living room and Sonic pokes his head up from behind the couch.

"So, do you guys wanna watch a movie or what?"

"Sorry, buddy. It's a school night. It's time for you to go back to your cave"

"What?!" Jumps up from behind and sits on the couch next to Ozzy, "It's 3:00 in the afternoon!"

"You know how you get when you're tired. Come on"

"Me? I'm not like anything. Ugh, you guys are so uncool!"

"Yeah, yeah, we know" Sonic starts making his way to the front door.

"Hey, buddy, where you going?"

"You said I have to go back to my cave"

"We did"

Tom and Maddie smile. Tom opens the hatch to the attic and they let Sonic go in first, and he is visibly surprised that all of his possessions from the cave in the woods are now in the attic.

"Oh, my-- Are you kidding me? I can't believe it. How did you-- It's-- it's all here..."

Tom and Maddie climb up as well and Sonic starts zipping around his possessions and furniture.

"Look at this! Are you kidding?! And the beanbag?! No way! How did you even get this?! And you got it all the way over--"

Sonic laughs, then flosses on his bed and jumps up and down a few times.

"I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!"

Sonic lays down and then sits up as Tom and Maddie sit next to him.

"Well, welcome home"

"Thank you, so much"

As the camera zooms out of the attic and shows a bird's eye view of Green Hills, Ozzy starts barking.

"Oh, no, you don't! No second-best animal friends allowed in my room" Ozzy barks again.

" Wait, what are you doing? Stay away from me! Stop it! I'm warning you, I've got nunchucks! Hey, stop! Okay, you can stay!"

The film's logo from the beginning of the movie is shown once more and we see one final scene before the credits.

"Oh, and one more thing..."

Dr. Robotnik has completely lost his sanity, he is looking zany, and looking at his reflection in a puddle of water as he finishes shaving himself completely bald, and his mustache has long grown-out.

"My grasp on sanity remains... absolute. Isn't that right, Agent Stone?"

Thomas was looking around, his face know has a huge scar, much bigger then his old one, but even he kept his sanity, he groans by dr. Robotnik.

"You're losing it again doctor"

He sees a stone carving of what is supposed to be Agent Stone. Robotnik picks up the rock.

"Agent stone is gone remember and so is my daughter but I'll get them"

"Why don't you get a head start?" Tosses the rock], "Do some Rock-Connaissance! HAHAHAHAHA! ROCK-CONNAISSANCE!"

"Oh for the love of London" Thomas groans shaking his head.

"Come on, that's hilarious!" He Bumps a mushroom, "What's the matter with you?!" He Picks up his doctor's log, which reads, DOCTOR'S LOG: DAY 87, "Here's the "sitch": Uninhabited planet" Picks up a large backpack and puts it on his back, "no resources, no supplies, no apparent way home... A lesser man would die here" he Holds up a small canister housing Sonic's quill, "I'll be home by Christmas"

"You really have lost it haven't you" Thomas follows him.

Robotnik puts the capsule away and puts his flight goggles on and imitates servomotor noises with each turn of his body as he walks. He sees the stone carving of Agent Stone again, picks it up, and throws it one last time.

"ROCK-CONNAISSANCE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Come on Thomas Cheer up!"

The credits roll with a 16-Bit Sega Genesis retelling of the entire film while "Speed Me Up" by Wiz Khalifa, Lil Yachty, Ty Dolla $ign, and Sueco The Child plays.

The camera zooms out of the view of Green Hills before showing leaves rustling as a Ring portal opens

just kidding, here's your reward for watching the movie.

and a yellow two-tailed fox pops out, which is revealed to be Tails, and he is reading the energy levels from Sonic from a small handheld device.

"If these readings are accurate, he's here. I found him! I just hope I'm not too late"

Tails uses his tails like a helicopter to fly over the forests and into the town and the rest of the credits roll.