Chapter 4

I left the room later on and went back to my office, I started to get to work on paperwork once again until I got a call from my coworker Tracy.

"Hello miss (y/n), I'm here to call about your little session with the joker, according to our video he had made physical contact with you, is this correct miss?"

I groaned and twisted my hair with my pointer finger and sighed,

"First of all I did not approve, second he was just doing it to try and mess with me. It was nothing more than him expressing to me how pathetic he is."

Tracy sighed,

"Alright, I just don't want to see you fall for a psychopath, it would be a very idiotic idea, not to mention it could get you fired and you might just be out next patient here (y/n)."

I chuckled slightly

And with that the conversation ended and I sighed as I rubbed my temples.

The lights then went off in my room. All the power actually. But it seemed like it only did that in my office.

"You were right~ I am trying to mess with you doll~ but that's just it. I can't believe that someone like yourself hasn't yet talked for my antics."

I heard the footsteps coming more towards me, and I felt his hot breath travel down my neck.

"You know, I actually kind of missed you once you left~ I craved to see you again~ I want to see you every moment I can~ I want to see you go mad, I want to see you become corrupted."

He put his hand under my chin and chuckled.

"You know I can call security right?"

I said slightly nervous, he chuckled as his face became more and more closer to mine.

"You would've already called them by now dear~."

He giggled insanely, and then continued.

"I'm going to make you see it all my way, make your very mind go mad every time you see me or merely ever hear my voice."

He then whispered in my ear.

"Your trembling doll~"

My breathing become shortened, I didn't know what to do now.

'God dammit. What is this man trying to do? Is he implying that he will make me insane?'

I thought to myself, than was snapped back into reality by the joker talking once again.

"I can't help myself any more doll."

His lips then pressed against mine, but more rougher, and less gentle than the first time, I didn't kiss back though. It takes a lot to break me, and the joker frowned knowing that I wouldn't fall just yet.

He released and looked in my eyes trough the dark.

"Come visit me later~ and I will tell you more that you want to know doll~."

The lights, including the power snapped back on and the Joker had disappeared.

I sighed and put my head on my desk, I then swiftly grabbed a pen and paper. And wrote down,

"9:35 p.m, visit of some sorts with the joker, and at exactly 10:00, beat his ass with a pipe."

I chuckled at my words and pushed the note pad back.

"You think you can brake me? You obviously don't know who your dealing with. I mean really, why would you think I would take a job at Arkham Asylum to fall insane by a criminal, I'm stronger than that."

I then put my fingers together to make it look like a gun.

"Bang bang!"

I imitated and smiled at my own little childish ways. I loved acting as if I were still a little girl.