-13-

Broken.

Useless.

Alone.

Unseen.

Abandoned.

Forgotten.

Tears and sobs were being heard throughout the echoey room as a troubled soul wept, not giving a single care about who heard.

No one can you hear you.

Remember? Their all dead.

Another sob escaped the body, this time louder and seemingly full of regret.

You killed them.

It's all your fault.

Your just a monster.

A blended emotion of fear, despair, anger, and sadness erupted from the heart, and their was no way to stop the tears now.

And no one sees his silent tears.

No one shares his secret fears.

"H-He Cr-r-ries alone, and n-no one h-hears."

The person stuttered with a twisted smile on their face as tears seemed to flood down from the dull and emotionless eye sockets.

The hands went up to his face and he wiped away his tears and gave a long sniff tk try and rack the emotion out of his body.

"This is who I've become, huh?"

He questioned himself as he looked down at his dirty and bloody hands, before averting his gaze to the floor.

"Another psycho for Arkham."

He muttered quietly before smirking and chuckling to himself In a sinisterly deadly tone.

"I'll give them hell."

"I promise."

----------------

sirens flashing In every direcion,

No escape this time.

To many people.

Theirs not a way.

Goddamnit I wish their was another way out.

All guns were pointed on me in just a swift movement and I raised my hands over my head giving a cocky smile.

"Alright boys take me in."

They charged toward me In unison.

They landed a hard rough blow onto my body, and during this rough collision something knocked into the back of my head and I blacked out.

------------

Cell door.

Prison walls.

Locked away in my own personal confinement.

With nothing but a place to sleep,

A place to do my business,

And just a little bit of room to pace around and think.

A smirk danced across my facial features at all times, so I could truly strike fear into anyone that so much as looked towards me.

It make me giggle with delight when people would purposefully look away and avert their gaze to something else.

But when their eyes hit mine.

Their while face would be engulfed in fear.

A tidal wave hitting them, providing them a not so easy escape.

And no one sees his silent tears.

No one shares his secret fears.

He cries alone and no one here's

A single tear slipped down his cheek and his smirk faded for a moment.

"I'm a monster,"

He whispered to himself before regaining the playful smirk he once had before adding,

"And I love it!"