Chapter 5

Time for the visit of sorts

He wanted to meet me at a late time. It's suspicious and overwhelming, but hey let's face it he's a fucking major criminal for gods sake, anything could happen.

No one was here at work, everyone had gone home for the night, not a single guard was in this damn place.

Now I understand why some of these psychos can escape this place fairly easily.

I sighed as I ran a hand through my thick (h/c) hair, looking down at my shoes.

I was just having mixed feelings about doing this, but hey I need to get some mother fucking information out of this guy.

I walked down the hallway.

All I saw was a badly painted hall, with the pain chipping everywhere. There were very few doors, some looked like green shit was oozing out the sides.

It truly looked like something out of a horror movie, but it didn't bother me at all.

I let my feet slap against the floor making them give off a loud "tap" sound.

Clearly would annoy anyone who heard it.

I paced my walking a bit faster because for some reason I really just wanted to get in and then get out of the Jokers cell.

I turned when I got out of the hallway and notice I was only a mere couple doors from him.

As I stopped at his cell my hands grazed the key that was in my pocket.

I snatched it out and unlocked the door swiftly and then I saw the Joker on his bed sitting, his legs dangling off the small chamber of slumber and his eyes narrowed at the ground.

He seemed to look somewhat upset.

I shut the door to his cell, and as soon as it shut,

"Am I beautiful?"

I jerked my head to the side at the sudden words.

He chuckled slightly, but didn't seem to feel like himself, he looked really disappointed, or depressed.

"I knew it, everyone thinks in ugly."

"Your not ugly"

The words escaped my mouth. Sure he is a criminal, but I'm here to help him get better, and to be honest he doesn't look bad at all, he looks really beautiful in his own twisted way.

He chuckled darkly and rose from his bed,

"It's going to be easy to crack you."

I snarled and put my hands on my hips.

"Whatever you say."

He came over to me and snatched me up and put me over his shoulder and carried me to the bed.

He set me down and chuckled slightly at how I reacted.

"You know, I remember the first time I came here, made someone crack just the first week."

"Who?"

"Harleen Quinzell"

"Oh you mean Harlee Quinn?"

"Yes"

He giggled slightly and laughed dryly,

"She really thinks I loved her as if this were some middle school crush shit."

"You didn't like her at all?"

"Don't get me wrong I loved toying with her, but she just got so annoying I had to change her attitude, frankly I thought she was going to be the type of insane I am. But she just turned out to be an annoying ass bitch. Because of how idiotic she was they caught her instantaneously, and brought her back here.
She's on the other side of the building, they wanted to separate her from me so that she wouldn't try anything. But I think she knows now that I never loved her. She was just my puppet."

I chuckled slightly which made the Joker look at me, if it weren't for his poker face he would have a look of surprise on his face.

"Why laugh?"

"It's funny how you corrupt people, knowing how stupid there actions are going to be in the long run. Who ever knew that one criminal made innocent people criminals too?"

I started to laugh a bit then he put a hand on my shoulder.

"You truly are, incorruptible. But I can break you nevertheless. And I will. I am a man of my word."

And with those words his lips inched towards me, and instead of him planting his lips on mine, I planted my lips upon his.

-??? POV-

Silly little Mr. J, you think you can escape from me?

We may be separated but that doesn't mean that I won't get my hands all over you once again Mr. J.

I saw you with that girl and to be honest your making me jealous! It really pissed me off, and you know how I hate it when you do that.

I will get you soon, and when I do I'm going to burn this girl alive.

And I'm going to make you watch the whole thing.

And you won't be able to do a single thing about it.

See you soon Mr. J