Chapter 6

-Jokers POV-

She had finally left and I smirked to myself.

"What to do with you once insanity takes over your helpless little body~"

Sure I have been toying with this little girl, but I feel like she has some real potential that I can use later on. She's already smarter than Harleen Quinzel, that girl just had it coming for her. (Y/N) is already stronger than Harley would ever be. She's really really really hard to manipulate, she stands her ground. Though sometimes I can really make her crack. (Snap crackle pop rice crispies!) She's just a very interesting woman want to get to know her. Even though I don't really know all the facts and details, I can read her like a book, although there are still some pieces to the puzzle that I cannot find. I will try at the very least to try and make her my little marionette. Whatever it takes I know I can do it she is very tricky; however, I know that I can crack this little case. I just hope that little Harley we won't find out, because she'll just be an annoying basket case like usual, Please I don't need the silly little child anymore, she was a damn fool if I ever saw one before. She was just so gullible easy to molded my little "worker" just saying she actually thought she was useful, that just makes me laugh. I love it when I see her cry though, it's truly hideous and hilarious to look at. All the worlds a stage and were merely actors playing apart, but I run the show, and I pick who goes in and who goes out. Then I had Harley dancing on stage like thaT of an idiot, But once I had (y/n) go up on that brightly lit stage, she seized the moment, it was like if she only had seven minutes to truly impressed me, butshe nearly did it in only a matter of seconds, she truly amazed me I'm not really gonna lie. I just really want to see what she's going to do next that's all. I won't mess with her. To much.

"Thinking about another women huh Mr. J?"

I turned around to see Harley at my cell door smiling like an idiot with her hands placed firmly on her hips.

"How in the hell did you manage to escape?"

"I have skills that's why pudding."

I grimaced as I turned away shoeing her off.

"Awww Mr. J!"

"I don't need you, I have someone else that I can depend on."

My eyes widened as I said those words, good thing Harley didn't see my expression since I'm not facing towards her.

"Your such a tease Mr. J, anyways, I'm just here to tell you that I'm a figment of your lonely imagination, (y/n)'s on her way down for another session, so I should just say this, I'll see you later my little pudding!"

I smirked, (y/n) was finally here.

-(y/n) POV-

I opened the cell door firmly to see Joker facing towards the wall, I smiled a bit an opened the cell door more,

"Come on we don't have all day."

'Why in fucking hell am I being nice?!'

He chuckled and got up now facing towards me, and started to walk towards the door where I am.

"Let's go, we need to get our session started."

-Timeskip-
We were in the usual room we used and I had just sat down in my chair.

"Alright, so,
How did you get the scars?"

He chuckled as he put his feet up on the table.

"Didn't I already tell you that dollface?"

I put my hands firmly on my chin and smirked.

"I don't believe you were telling me the full story."

"Your smart, but the short of it is."

He got up and stood, smiling making his sadistic smile all the more terrifying.

"I'm insane, that's why."

He then came over to me and covered my mouth with his hand and pushed me out of my chair to the ground, I'm such an idiot for having another session while the guards aren't here.

He chuckled at my startled figure and started to play with my hair a little bit.

"I like this don't you?"

I murmured through his hand which made him chuckle more,

"I'm sorry I can't hear you."

He took his hand off of my mouth but firmly held me down.

"Your so adorable, so fragile."

-Jokers POV-

"And your quite seductive aren't you?

My eyes widened to see her staring up at me with a smirk on her lips.

I chuckled darkly, and placed my hand on her cheek,

"Don't try to toy with me, because I'm the one that's trying to toy with you."

She picked up her hand and slowly brought it to my head, and started to stroke my hair, making me shiver in delight, hopefully she didn't notice.

"Why So Serious?"

As she said those words I looked down at her and she brought my head back and onto her lips, making my eyes widen.

'Why So Serious Indeed.'