It's a Glitchy Chair!

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Universe found- [Code name:- Branch Timeline] [Powers:- Quirks]

"Branch timeline?" All for One raised his brow.

"When the world is code-named 'Branch timeline,' it shows us the possible things that could have happened or could happen in the future," Nezu explained.

"Oh, that sounds interesting," All for One said, stroking his chin.

The scene opens in the living room of the 1A dorms. We see Iida entering through the main door, and immediately, he hears a loud noise coming from the middle of the room.

"What the hell is that annoying sound?" Nemuri asked.

"Given that it's the hell class's dorms, it must be something troublesome," Aizawa grumbled under his breath.

"What the heck is happening?" Iida asks as he walks toward the sound and sees Izuku drinking coffee while staring at a chair that is glitching in and out of the floor.

"There's a chair... glitching in and out of our living room's floor..." Jiro muttered, not believing the words that had just come out of her own mouth.

"And why does Midoriya look so calm?" Kaminari asked. "Our Midoriya would have been freaking out by now or trying to punch that chair."

"Oh, hey, Iida. How are you?" Izuku asked in a casual voice.

"Um good, what I am looking at?" Iida asked while staring at the glitching chair.

"You know that's improper English, right?" Izuku said. Iida stared at him and asked what he was talking about. "Instead of saying 'good,' you should say, 'I'm fine.' Eh, I don't know," Izuku shrugged.

"Midoriya, please," Iida said with a tired sigh.

"Did that hero brat really try to correct that engine boy's English when there is a fucking glitching chair in front of him?" Shigaraki asked, his face displaying a dumbfounded expression.

"I thought it was funny," Toga said, chuckling to herself.

"Oh, it seems one of our chairs started clipping in and out of reality," Izuku explained in a calm voice.

"Clipping in and out of what!?" Iida exclaimed.

"You need to work on your stuttering," Izuku nonchalantly remarked.

"Midoriya, there is a chair defying the laws of physics in our living room!" Iida exclaimed in a raised voice.

"What are you getting so worked up about, engine boy?" Mei asked as she stared at the screen with fascination in her eyes. "There's a chair defying the laws of physics in your living room. How cool is that?"

"I know, right!" Melissa exclaimed, agreeing with Mei. "I wonder how that even got there."

"On this plane," Izuku pointed out.

"This plane?" Iida asked.

"This plane of existence," Izuku explained in an excited voice. "And I think this is at the same level as a Boltzmann Brain forming into existence."

"A what? It's so loud," Iida said, glaring at the chair that kept glitching in and out of the floor.

"Agreed! Honestly, it's becoming really annoying," Jiro said while covering her ears, and others with sensitive hearing like her agreed with her words.