A Bat, A Lantern, and the Big Blue!

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Universe found- [Code name:- Justice League.] [Powers:- Superpower and Magic.] 

"Oh man, I can't wait!" Izuku muttered to himself, readying his pen and notebook. Just a few seats away, Shoto was doing the same, hoping to find answers to his mysteries in these alternate universes.

The scene opens with two kids sitting on a bus, watching the news about mysterious abductions in Gotham City. The news reporter also speculates about whether these abductions could be connected to a figure known as Batman.

"Why are these kids watching something like this, and where are their parents?" Aizawa asked in an irritated voice.

"Well, Aizawa, leaving kids with technology to avoid raising them seems to be a trend nowadays," Nezu said, giving a pointed look at the parents in the room. "Anyway, from that news broadcast, we learned that the name of this place is Gotham, which doesn't exist in our world. Besides, I'm curious about the kind of person this Batman is."

Outside, a woman was running towards the bus to catch it, but unfortunately for her, the bus left the stop before she could reach it. "Damn it!" she exclaimed. However, suddenly something grabbed onto her shoulder and began to fly away with her.

Suddenly, a figure with a green glow around it entered the scene and began to follow the woman.

"So... I guess these are the abductions that the news anchor guy was talking about," Momo said, sounding a little stunned as she watched the woman being abducted like that.

"But it appears that a hero is already on the scene," Iida said, pointing at the green glowing figure.

The figure chased the abductor and confronted him on a rooftop. "Going somewhere, buddy?" the figure said, revealing their face at last. [Green Lantern=Monoma] The text appeared on the screen.

The shock swept through the audience as they saw one of their own on the screen. However, none exhibited more eccentricity than the Monoma family, with Mrs. Monoma gushing over her son's handsome appearance, while Monoma himself exclaimed, "Ha, take that, Class 1A! Behold my magnificent form on the screen."

The figure spotted the Monoma and altered its course. "All right. You wanna dance? Let's dance," the Monoma said with a smirk, pushing his fist forward and conjuring a green-colored dragon that cornered the abductor. "Your move, precious."

"Wow! Those powers are so cool!" exclaimed Izuku, who began scribbling in his notebook, while Monoma sported a prideful and arrogant smirk.

"Seems like some kind of projection power," Momo mused to herself. "I wonder how it operates."

"Regardless of its nature, his current concern should be securing the women rather than gloating in the abductor's face," Vald King said, with a frown on his face.

Without a second thought, the abductor lifted the woman above his head and threw her down. "No, no. Don't. Crap," Monoma exclaimed as he hurried after the woman, conjuring a baseball glove and catching her midair. He then transformed the glove into a lift and safely brought the woman to a nearby rooftop.

"See, that's exactly what I was saying," Vald King remarked, casting a pointed look at Monoma, who promptly averted his gaze.

"You saved me," the woman said, her hand still wrapped around herself.

"Sure did," Monoma said with a smirk. "The name is..."

"What's the catch?" the woman asked.