Spiritfarer!

As everyone was waiting for the next universe to begin, suddenly a text appeared on the screen, instructing Nezu to press the red button once more.

Nezu knew he had very little choice in the matter, so he obeyed the text's instruction and pressed the red button. In the next moment, a bright light flashed through the auditorium, and shortly after, a girl materialized on the heroes' side from thin air.

"No way..." Izuku's voice trailed off as he gazed at the newly arrived girl, shock and surprise evident on his face. The girl wore white pants, a Deku-themed tank top, and a black jacket. However, what caught Izuku's attention the most were her long white hair, bright red eyes, and most notably, a small brown horn protruding from the right side of her forehead. "Eri...?" Izuku asked, uncertainty lacing his voice.

The girl glanced around in confusion for a moment, but a smile lit up her face as soon as her eyes met Izuku's. "Izu!? Is that you!?" she asked, her voice a mix of mild surprise and infinite amusement. Rushing towards him, she enveloped him in a tight hug. "Oh my goodness! You're so tiny!" she exclaimed, her grin stretching from ear to ear.

"You are really Eri aren't you?" Izuku asked, his eyes filled with awe as he looked at the confident and outspoken girl standing before him.

"In the flesh, big bro!" Eri responded with a wide grin. Then, she cast a glance around at the stunned expressions of the onlookers, especially those familiar faces who seemed notably younger than she remembered. "And I'm guessing this is some time travel shenanigans?" she asked, turning her gaze back to Izuku.

"Something along those lines, I suppose..." Izuku scratched the back of his head, uncertain about the current situation himself. "Hmm... how old are you?" he asked.

"It's not very gentlemanly to ask a girl her age, you know?" Eri grinned impishly, then burst into laughter at Izuku's flustered, red face. "Sorry, I was just messing with you... man, I missed this shy, awkward Izu," she murmured to herself. "And to answer your question, I'm nineteen, and I know how to drive," she added proudly.

"So you're from thirteen years in the future," Nezu remarked, a hint of excitement in his voice. "That's quite intriguing."

Eri just shrugged in response, her attention refocusing on Izuku. "So what's going on here? I've never seen so many people..." Her voice trailed off as she glanced at the other side of the auditorium, noticing the villains seated there, looking at her. However, her eyes narrowed on one particular villain who stared at her with wide eyes.

Suddenly, Eri felt a gentle squeeze on her hand. "It's okay, he can't hurt you," Izuku reassured her in a calm voice.

"Oh, don't worry, I know," Eri said, locking eyes with Overhaul. "That handless little bitch couldn't break me when I was just a little child. There's no way he's even going to rattle me now that I'm living my best life."

A moment of silence swept across the room as many stared at Eri with mouths agape, while Aizawa appeared as if he had aged over a decade in the last few minutes.

"You've changed..." Izuku remarked, followed by an awkward cough. Then, he offered her a genuine and relieved smile. "But I'm glad you can smile like that even when he's around," he added, giving her hand another reassuring squeeze. "And, well... talk to him like that," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Thanks..." Eri replied with a shy smile. "It took a lot of time to find my confidence and self-worth, but it all worked out in the end. Besides, I have a very convincing person in my life, always reminding me how precious and invaluable I am," she said, flashing Izuku a grateful smile.

"Anyway, bro, you were going to fill me in on what's going on here," Eri prompted, and after receiving an explanation, she found herself intrigued and decided to join them.