Would you kindly enter the Rapture?

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Universe found- [Code name:- BioShock] [Powers:- Plasmids, Guns & Advance Science]

"Oh, advanced science! This sounds like fun," Mei exclaimed with excitement, reminiscent of a child exploring a candy store.

"But what are Plasmids?" Melissa asked out loud. "Mr. Nezu, is there any information available on them?"

"I'm afraid there isn't any available information at the moment," Nezu replied. "I am sure we will learn more about these 'Plasmids' while watching the universe."

The scene opens with the text, '1960, Mid-Atlantic,' prominently displayed on the screen.

"1960s, huh? I wonder if we'll get to enjoy some classic music from that era," Mic mused to himself.

Next, we see Izuku sitting in a passenger airplane, holding a cigarette in his hand while a text appears on the screen: [Jack = Izuku Midoriya]

"Izuku Midoriya..." Inko called out to her son with a stern voice. "I hope you know that smoking is not good for your health."

"Of course, Mom, that's the most obvious thing in the world," Izuku said, sweating bullets because he knew that angry Mama Midoriya was scarier than Aizawa without his morning coffee or Nezu with a grudge against someone.

Meanwhile, all the parents in the audience nodded in approval, seeing Izuku's reaction.

He reminisces, "They told me... Son, you're special," as he takes out his wallet, gazing at a picture of himself with an old man and a woman. "You're born to do great things," he thought as a gift appeared in his hands, on the tag of which it was written 'To Izuku with love, from Mom & Dad. Would you kindly not open (hidden by a bow) until (hidden by a bow)?' with part of it concealed by the bow attached to the gift box. "You know that? They were right."

"The boy is a fucking idiot," Dabi muttered, scoffing at on-screen Izuku's words. "Parents always feed their kids with a load of bullshit until they realize the child isn't worth their time anymore and cast them aside," he continued, his voice growing increasingly irate with each sentence, drawing puzzled looks from those around him.

As Dabi ranted, some members of the audience couldn't help but cast suspicious glances at the package in Izuku's hand.

Suddenly, we hear people screaming and the screen goes black, and just a few seconds later we hear the sound of an airplane crashing into the water shattering the silence.

"Well, there goes the hero brat," Shigaraki grinned to himself. "I hope he remains restless even in death."

"You seriously think he bit the dust just three minutes into this universe?" Compress retorted, rolling his eyes.

"Fuck off!" Shigaraki said, glaring at Compress. "Let me have my fun."

The screen lights up again, showing Izuku struggling to swim back to the surface of the water. He sees various items, including people's belongings and valuables, as well as parts of the airplane, sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

Finally, Izuku reaches the surface, gasping for air as he surveys the scene, witnessing the burning wreckage of the plane crash surrounding him. There are no signs of land or rescue in sight.

"I'm relieved to see on-screen Midoriya survived the crash, but considering he's in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, his chances of survival seem quite slim," Thirteen explained, summarizing the situation and expressing her opinion as well.