Eridian Writings!

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Universe found- [Code name:- Borderlands] [Powers:- Siren & Guns]

"Hmm... what kind of powers are those?" All Might asked.

"Well, it says here that this world has very advanced types of guns," Nezu explained. "And there are question marks in front of 'Siren.' Perhaps it will be explained within the universe itself."

The scene opens in a dark room, and we see a woman sitting in the middle of the room. The darkness of the room, along with the cloak she was wearing, effectively conceals her face. The only discernible features are her body and the tattoos covering the left side, which emit a faint glow.

"Oh, I like her style," Mina said. "Those tattoos look cool as hell!"

"I wonder who she is, though," Jiro wondered aloud. "I mean, who her counterpart is among us?"

"You. You, who hears me, eons after my time," the woman spoke in a chilling voice. "I have sat these words down, even as my mind fractures under the weight of what I have done. Find my words, and remember their truths in my place."

A shudder rippled through everyone's bodies as they heard that voice. It sounded strangely familiar, yet it carried an eerie emptiness. On the other hand, some of the villains, who had appeared disinterested until now, suddenly paid attention to the screen.

To Izuku, it brought back memories of the day All Might had revealed the truth behind his smile to him and how his voice was steeped in despair. The only difference was that the despair in this mysterious voice weighed even heavier, causing Izuku's own heart to sink.

"This seems like some kind of video diary, perhaps a confession of sorts," Ryukyu remarked. "A confession this woman expects to be discovered billions of years in the future."

"But won't this technology degrade after such a long time?" Melissa questioned. "I mean, whoever finds this might not have the means to decipher, watch, or play it."

"Let's not forget that we're dealing with different worlds here," David reminded his daughter. "They might have more advanced methods for preserving knowledge for future generations."

"True," Melissa agreed, nodding in understanding.

"For I am the one who put the Destroyer in its chains. I am the one who murdered the Eridians." The woman then removed her hood, and as the shadows dissipated from her face, she revealed her stunning beauty with long flowing green hair. With dead eyes, she stared directly at the audience and declared, "I am Izumi and this is not my story, I am just a part of it." [Izumi= Nyriad.]

"Izuku/Midoriya is a girl!!!" Many shouts echoed in the auditorium as they stared at the screen with wide eyes.

"Stop being so noisy!" Aizawa said, glaring at everyone while activating his quirk. "What's there to be shocked about? We've already seen three versions of Midoriya, and one of them was a cultist villain who terrified Shinso. And now you're getting worked up over seeing him as a girl?" he asked with a deadpan expression on his face.

'Oh, that sounds interesting,' All For One thought, feeling like he missed an opportunity to mess with All Might.

"Wow, Izuku-kun as a girl. I'm sure she would bleed wonderfully as well," Himiko said with a gleeful smile.

"Forget about Deku being a girl. Focus on what she said," Bakugo said in an irritated voice. "And those eyes, damn, they're even making me depressed."

Inko couldn't help but agree with Bakugo as her heart broke at the sight of a version of her child looking so broken.