2. Austin & Eli

———-
Aspen Moon: 24, Riker Lynch, Alpha
Adelaide Moon: 22, Rydel Lynch, Beta
Arlington Moon: 20, Rydel Lynch, Beta
Albany Moon: 16, Ryland Lynch, Beta
———-

Austin
January 28th, 2011, Thursday
8:23 PM

I don't know why I kept watching my latest video. We weren't ever to come up with a song, so I just did a tutorial on how to make a cool music video. I covered Misery by Maroon Five to put over it. I replayed the part in the bloopers where Eli was getting onto us.

I couldn't help but notice how perfect his face was. His skin was flawless. He didn't look like he belonged in Miami. He has the fairest skin I have ever seen, complimented by his stark black hair. I still haven't been able to make it up to him.

"Austin?" Mom asked, jolting me a little. I didn't hear her knock or open the door. How long has she been here? "Have you finished your homework? You have run out of your screen time,"

"Mom? I am 18. Do I still have to be grounded?

"Do you still have an F in Calculus and History from last semester?"

"Yeah..."

"Then yes,"

"This isn't fair... I need help. I don't know how to do this stuff," I sighed and showed it to her. She didn't even take three seconds before giving up on it.

"Maybe one of your older siblings can help,"

"They flunked out of math class, too," I reminded her.

"Fine, your father and I will look into getting you a tutor,"

Tutor... I know just the person for the job. "I know who can tutor me. Can I go ask them?"

"It's eight at night..."

"He works at sonic boom. It doesn't close until 9. I promise I will be right there and right back. I have already asked for extra time on this assignment,"

"Fine, but I want you back before midnight. You have to go straight there and straight back. No dilly-dallying. Your family needs you to help out at the store this weekend,"

"Okay! I promise!" Confused, I hopped out of my seat when she grabbed me by the shirt.

"You're forgetting your homework. Pay them up front," She said, handing me a fifty-dollar bill.

I don't think Eli likes me very much. I tried saying hello to him at school, but he didn't say much back to me.  Maybe he is just shy when it comes to being outside his job. I still needed to make it up to him for messing with his drums. He was upset about that.

I rode to the outlet mall on my bike since I was just a couple blocks away. Most of the stores were closing up, so I hurried up. I put down the kickstand and set it aside., I noticed the left door in the entrance was slightly ajar, so I let myself in. "Hello?" I asked, as most of the lights were out.

I walked up the steps and saw the light coming from one room.

"I just saw Hayley's Comet, she waved. She said, 'Why are you always running in place?'
Even the man on the moon disappeared somewhere in the stratosphere... Ah!" Eli yelped when he saw me in the corner. "Austin! What the hell! How long have you been there?" he clutched his heart.

"Woah, you're really good. The door was open."

"No, it isn't. I locked it," He snapped.

"It was slightly open..."

"Oh shoot... I forgot, there was a kid that skateboarded into it. It must have knocked it out of alignment," Eli sighed, and I followed him down to manually shut the door. "Just another thing I have to get fixed," He rubbed his eyes... and that's when I noticed he wasn't in uniform. "Can I help you with something?" He sighed.