P. 2 BINOY DISAPPEARED FROM HOUSE

So let's start from the previous part,

Everyone is happy because Thakuma and Sumati are coming back. So Trilochan is thinking about something and then he comes to the baby's naming ceremony after thinking about it. Everyone has started thinking about planning the baby's naming ceremony. Then Anirudh tells everyone that the doctor is coming to checkup Binoy today. This thing Binoy also takes the gold from the back and gives it back. Then he quietly ran away from home.

24 June 1942,

Binoy runs out of the house Then someone's car stops there and he sees a doctor coming out of the car. When the doctor starts looking at Binoy, then Binoy goes behind the plants and remains silent. Then the doctor walks into the house and Binoy runs away from there as quickly as possible.

In rc mansion,

the doctor comes inside the house . The doctor tells everyone that he has come to check up on Binoy and after that some psychologists from America will come in a few days to treat him. Anirudh Tells Sampoorna to bring Binoy from the room. Sampoorna goes to take Binoy from the room and then sees that Binoy is not in the room. she is scared that where did Binoy go?

Sampoorna :- Shashwati ke baba kaha chale gye.....??!

She checks all the rooms but Binoy is nowhere to be found. She becomes even more nervous now that where he is......

she quickly runs away from there to tell Anirudh

There in the hall area, the doctor tells Anirudh that the chances of BINOY being alright are 70 to 80 percent. By doing this everyone becomes happy that now binoy will get well soon. Just then Sampoorna comes nervously.

Sampoorna :- Anirudh.......... anirudh.......

Sampoorna starts crying

Anirudh :- Sampoorna ma........ sampoorna ma kya hua aap ro kyu Rahi hai aur baba kaha hai ........???

Everyone is shocked to hear Sampoorna's words.

Anirudh :- Kya lekin baba ka room tu me lock karke aaya tha....... fir woh kaha chale gye.........??

Sampoorna :- Anirudh pata nahi........ par unke kamre ka darwaza khula hua tha........

Then Bihari remembers that he had forgotten to lock the room when he had gone to give food to Binoy.

Bihari :- Woh........ woh maaf kariyega barrister Babu....... woh jab hum bade malik ko khana Dene gye the...... tab kamre ko band karna hi bhul gye

Anirudh said angrily :- Bihari tumhara dimag kharab hai
tumhe pata nahi tha ki baba ki tabayat thik nahi thi fir bhi darwaaza khula chud Diya tumne........????

Bondita :- Patibabu shant ho jayiye........ aur bhari Babu aapko dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha....... apne bahut badi laparwahi ki hai....... apko dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha

Kaka :- Anirudh yeh bihari par chillana badme bhi ho jayega....... abhi yeh dekhna hoga ki BINOY kaha

Bondita :- ha patibabu chaliye sasurji ko dhundte hai..... chaliye

Anirudh :- Ha......... a...... doctor sorry but baba mil nahi rahe tu hame unhe dhundhne Jana padega I'm sorry.....

Doctor :- Kuyi baat nahi Mr. Roy Chowdhury....... I can understand........... so can I leave..........

Anirudh nodded his head And the doctor walks away from there. Anidita leaves the house to find Binoy. On the other side, Binoy reached the same place where he was beaten by Chandarchur's men 8-9 years ago. Seeing that place, he started getting headache as if he started remembering everything. He is slowly remembering everything, everything is blurry. He started shouting loudly. He was not able to control his anger on his own. He starts losing his balance and falls unconscious. Anirudh and Bondita started searching for Binoy in the car. Both of them kept searching and reached the same place. A lot of people are watching those two. Both of them also go nearby and see it and are shocked. Both of them see that Binoy is lying on the ground in an unconscious state.

Both screams :- Baba....../ sasurji.......!!!!

Anirudh goes to him

Anirudh :- Baba....... baba apni aankhe khuliye...... baba

Bondita :- Sasurji....... sasurji please uthiye ........ patibabu jaldi sasurji ko Ghar lekar chalte hai........

Anirudh :- h....... ha chalo

Both the boys are taken home. Seeing Binoy's condition, everyone gets worried and leaves. Somnath calls the doctor quickly. The doctor comes at the right time and checks him and tells that he was deeply shocked by something and this face had a bad effect on his mind and he became unconscious. The doctor says that now only after regaining consciousness can we know what has happened to him.

Everyone gets devastated by this. Everyone starts praying for Binoy. Two days pass by doing this. Everyone loses their hope. Everyone is sitting quietly in the hall area Then he came upstairs wearing an English suit. The sound of his shoes keeps echoing in the house. Everyone is shocked to see that man.

Everyone :- Binoyyyy......./ babaaaa......../ aapppp......./ sasurjiiiiii....../ Bade malikkkk........!!!!!

Yes!!!!! It was none other than Binoy and he recovered completely. But how????

To be continued........

PRECAP :- How did Binoy recovered ?????

How's the chapter

Can u know how binoy recovered

Comment

Stay tuned and support me tooo

Bye goodies.....
Next will be soon