P. 4 NAMING CEREMONY FOR BABIES

So let's start from the previous part

We see how Binoy comes in front of everyone, eats well and surprises everyone. He meets everyone. Everyone becomes happy and emotional after seeing him. Binoy has met everyone. And seeing Anidita's babies, he is also happy that now he has become not only a father but also a grandfather. And he also tells how he recovered from his illness. Suddenly he asks about Batuk

Binoy asking  :- Arey mene kuch pucha hai da anirudh kaha hai batuk.......?? Batuk kaha ho tum.....??

Everyone starts looking at each other nervously.

Binoy :- Arey kya hua...... kuyi kuch bata kyu nahi Raha.......?? Kaha hai Mera batuk aur aap sab itna ghabraye huye kyu ho.....??

Anirudh :- Kyuki baba batuk aab kabhi nahi aayega........

Binoy gets shocked :- Kyu....... kyu nhi aa sakta kya Kiya hai usne joh woh yaha wapis nhi aa sakta.......

Anirudh :- Baba kyuki usne woh Kiya hai........ jisse aap bhi use shayad maaf na kar paye ....

Binoy :- Kya Kiya hai usne anirudh...... saaf saaf bolo

Anirudh :- Baba usne bondita ko jalakar marne........ jis waqt usne kuch ghante pehle hi hamare bachoon ko janm Diya tha....... aur yaha Tak ki hamare bachoon ku usne hamse chinne ki koshish ki .......

Binoy was shocked to hear this about Batuk.:- Kya....... par usne Aisa kyu Kiya......

Anirudh :- Baba yeh baat tabhi shuru ho jati hai jab me bondita ko London chudkar aaya tha........ aur hamare parivaar aur aapke saath woh hadsa huya...... yani aath saal pehle......

Anirudh started telling Binoy that a year ago how Chandarchur had done all these things against both the families. In what way did the father and mother of tapur and tupur were killed by chandarchur And despite not being at fault, Rc's got punished? How Chandarchur spoiled Binoy's mental condition. And how the enmity between the two villages started. Anirudh also tells that in order to save Batuk from Krishnanagar people, Anirudh had to send him to Italy even though Anirudh did not want to send him. Batuk felt hatred for Bondita. And Even after the enmity ended, Batuk continued to hate Bondita. Because he started feeling that because of Bondita he had to go to Italy and away from his family. After that, Binoy also came to know that Butuk's complexion also matches that of Anirudh when Anirudh showed Binoy the photo of himself and Butuk. This thing shocked Binoy that his son's face was so similar to that of another. Then Anirudh also tells how his accident happened and where Bondita is drowned in water. And how both of them got separated while saving the life of Bondita and everyone came to know that Bondita also got pregnant from Anirudh. And taking advantage of his face, the than took the place of Anirudh and took care of Bondita for nine months and then after the birth of babies, he tried to kill Bondita. And also tried to snatch Anirudh and Bondita's babies from them.

Tears started coming from the eyes of Binoy and everyone.

Anirudh :- Aur isi liye baba batuk ab is Ghar ka beta nhi Mera Bhai nhi....... Balki ek dushman ban chuka hai...... Jisne meri bondita ko........ Mere bachoon ki ma ko mujhse aur unse chinne ki koshish ki....... balki woh itna gir gya ki hamre bachoon ku hi hamse chinne ki koshish ki usne......

Binoy closes his eyes out of shame and tears start flowing from his eyes again.

Kaka :- Binoy batuk ke bare me ham sab jante the par ham chup isliye rhe kyuki doctor ne kaha ki bondita ke liye kuyi bhi sadma bardash karna bache ke liye bura tha....... Isliye hame laga ki bachon ke hone tak batuk anirudh ki jagah lega to sab thik rahega....... Bache ko kuch nhi hoga par Hume yeh nhi pata tha ki woh to is had tak pahuch jayega warna ham tu use yeh sab karne hi na dete......