✨️chepter 8✨️

Athour pov

It's been 1 week yn staying in kim mansion everything is going good. Bangpink and yn always ignore each other. Yn most of the time stay in her company. She left before anyone wakeup and come after evryone sleep. Hana and mrs kim hate yn soo much because she have everything they want money, beauty, power. It's morning whole kim Family is sitting in living room and talking yn come down in casual outfit. Seeing her jisoo ask...Well yn and jisoo get along  with eachother and how...u will know in future.

Jisoo : yn uniee are you going somewhere.
Yn ; yes jisoo I have to go to my mansion for work. I will come soon.
Jisoo : ok

Yn's look

Dress and boots

Yn left the kim mansion

Yn left the kim mansion. Evryone look at jisoo and she just strugger. Mrs kim and hana left for there shopping. Then Mr kim spoke

Mr kim : how dose yn is talking to you normally
Jisoo : because we know eachother from 5 years.
All ; what
Tae : how *disbelief*
Jisoo : do you remember I went to Russia for 2 years *they nodded* that time I meet her. She is the one who helped me in that unknown country.
Jin : didn't you know before she is the one
Jisoo : when I saw her hear I was a bit confused as she was familiar. But then I recognize that she the one.
Jimin : can you tell us how's person is she. *Curious*
Jisoo : *sign* well she show is cold and don't care about anyone but she  is the most caring person. If you win her trust then she will give you everything she have but she will only trust you once if you brocke the trust then she won't trust you agian. She is good person I know you won't regret trusting her.