✨️chepter 16✨️

Athour pov.

Right now yn is with txt,itzy, got7, twice, Stray kids, and iu, jisoo

Yn : any news...?
Iu : whom we sent he said....that he will do something to make us and Bangpink hate you.
Yn : then let them be *smirk*

Eveyone got confused by her words. She not taking any action and telling to let it be...

Jisoo : what's the plan uniee what's going in your head. *questionable look*
Yn : if you all hate me so you all will stay away from me...then seeing the right time that person will attacked me for sure. That time we will catch the person.

Yn explain them. Now all them understand and nodded.

yn : jisoo make sure Bangpink don't come interfere in it. It will be dangerous for them.
Jisoo : uniee why don't we just tell them the truth.
Yn : *signs* first all of they didn't accept me and second they won't trust it. Lastly I don't won't put any of your life in danger.

Jisoo nodded. Yn dismissed and all them left.

Yn mind : it's time to exclude the plan *smirk*

Yn left for kim mansion and went inside and saw whole family siting there. Yn give thumbs up jisoo who nodded.

This two have different plan.

Suddenly yn faint and fall down which catch others attention. They

Kim's : YN/uniee

They all run to her and jisoo put yn's head on her lap.

Jisoo : uniee uniee wakeup *slapping her cheeks softly*
Mr kim : jin carry her to her room and suga called the doctor.

They nodded and jin carry yn to her room and put her on bed. Soon doctor come and chake her.

Doc : don't worry in this condition this happen

They got confused by her words and lisa asked

Lisa: which condition doctor *confused*
Doctor : she is pregnant.

They all got shocked hearing this

Jimin : how can she get pregnant.

Doctor look at him weirdly.

Doc : like evey women get by her patner. *weird face*
Jin : she don't have husband.
Doc : then you should asked her. I will take my leave

Jisoo mind : God knows what uniee is trying to do. Why the heck shd tells about her pregnancy. *frustrated*

Soon yn wakeup and saw evryone there staring at her.

Yn : what...?
Rm : you are pregnant...?

He said more like asked.

Yn : I know *struggered shoulders*
Tae : who's baby is this.

Yn about reply but hana said.

Hana : huh...such slut with how many Boys with you sleep. Who's baby is this. Do you even know this baby have Father or not. Such omens this baby-*cutted by slap*

Yn slapped hana and she fall down.

Yn : you said many shits to me but I didn't said anything. If you dare to say anything about my baby then I will kill you and about her Father who said the baby don't have Father. I am not like you who will sleep with anyone for money.
Mrs kim : how dare you to slap my daughter and you are single moth-*cutted by yn*
Yn : who said I am single mother. I am fucking married from past 3 years.