✨️chepter 17✨️

Mr kim : what the hell is this mrs kim *yell*
.........................................................................

Mr kim yelled and evryone flinche ex yn. It was photos of mrs kim going in different clubs and making out with different man's.

Mrkim : get out of my house now. *angry*

Mrs kim just rolled her eyes and left the kim mansion with hana. Soon evryone left ex jisoo.

Jisoo : uniee what's cooking in your head atlest tell me *frustrated*
Yn : you will soon *smirk*

Yn get up and get her bags and start to put her stuffs inside.

Jisoo : what are you doing
Yn : *signs* She left means I have to go too.
Jisoo : but you stay hear please *puppy eyes*
Yn : jisoo I can't, I have alot of things to take care of. Try to understan. you can come and meet me anytime right you have my mansion's address. 
Jisoo : *signs*I know i will come to meet you soon. Take care uniee love you.

Jisoo hugged her tightly. Yn smile and pattet her back.

Yn : I will you too take care and be alert. Love you too.

Yn take her bags and kissed jisoo's forehead and left. Jisoo went to her room and fall sleep.

Ynmind : I know what I am doing. Now the plan start *smirk*

Next day.

Kim's wakeup and went downstairs for breakfast. Eveyone were sitting.

Jisoo : let's eat.
Lisa : jisoo uniee let yn uniee come.
Jisoo : she won't
Jin : why..?
Jisoo : uniee left last night.

Jisoo said shocking evryone. She didn't meet anyone and just left.

Tae : b-but she didn't even meet us
Jisoo : why do you want her to meet you all. *raised eyebrow*
Jimin : what do you mean Nonna
Jisoo : you all were the one who weren't ready to accept her as you sister. Now she left so you don't need to forced your self to accept her. You all can go back to you daily life like before She come.

Jisoo left saying this as she was done with breakfast. Others were still there.

Rm : dad did you were aware of this
Mrkim : yes..before leaving she meet me. *cold*

Mr kim also left. Rosè Lisa jin and suga felt really sad because she didn't meet them. Yn didn't talk much with others but with them she did little bit but still she did.

After brackfast evryone were sitting in living room. There mansion door brust open reveling txt,itzy, got7, twice, Stray kids, iu.

Younjun : where is yn noona

Kim's got confused jin replied

Jin : she left last night.
Jinyoung : but......

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ ☺️ 😊

Last update of this year....happy new year evryone in advance ✨️✨️😊😊♥️♥️♥️

☆☆To be continued ☆☆