✨️chepter 9✨️

All : BLACKMOON
............................................................................

They all fall on their knees seeing the building burning with fire.

Younjun ; n-noona *teary eyes*

They all start to cry...someone come and stand Bhind them with Confused look and put hand on jayB.

?? : geez...I am hear. 

They trun and saw yn standing there  injured badly. Her forehead is bleeding, her arms have alot of wounds. She have shoot on her stomach. They all get up and hugged her tightly. Before she can speak yn fainte in arms of jayB.

All : noona/uniee/yn.
Iu : let's take her hospital first.

They drive to hospital fast. They reached hospital and doctors take yn to icu. Yeji spoke geeting their attention.

Yeji : what we will tell Kim's *worried*
Jakson : that noona is in hospital *strugger*
Jinyoung : sure we will tell them we were doing mafia Misson and in that noona got shoot *sarcastically*
Youngjae : he talks brainless *rolled eyes*
Iu : *sign* let's see..
Yugyeom : first let noona wake up then let's think what to do.

They were waiting for doctor to come out and give them Report of yn's condition.

Athour pov end

Yeji pov

I was sitting there but my phone rang I look at the caller ID and gron
internally. I went in side and picked up the call.

Yeji : hello
?? : how's she..? How she get shoot..?
Yeji :geez...man cool down..uniee is in icu you can talk her when she wakeup now I am cutting the call.
?? : but-*cuttd by*

Before he can spoke I cutt the call and sings I know he gonna put me in 6 feet under the ground. I shake my head and about to go but agian this shitty phone rang. This time it's showing.......Jisoo...? Geez...now why this women is calling mee~ *winning*

Yeji : hello..wom-uniee..*nervously*
Jisoo : yeji where is yn uniee she didn't come till now nor you all..? *worried*

Yeji think something......Idea I was about speak..but universe is not in my Side today..ugh..

Ryujin : uniee yn uniee's condition is geeting critical *teary eyes*

She shout so loud...I am sure jisoo heard it. *groning*whyyyy....mee.i heard jisso yelling beofe cutting the call...

Jisoo : I AM COMING THERE

Its going to be long *huff*

I know its not that good...but I was little busy so I did I can do....

Don't forget to vote and comments Loveya ✨️ 😊 😉

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END