✨️chepter 19✨️

Yn.......

Evryone were shocked yn start to laugh.

Yn : who said this. Do you know who actually I am.
Bora : who...?
Jisoo : queen of mafia empire mafia queen blackmoon
All : WHA-*cutted by yn glare*
Yn : don't worry bora. Mrs kim my mom both are safe in my secret mansion. They are with my brothers and husband.

This agin shocked Eveyone. Hell me too.

Bora's eyes fall on eunwoo who is standing on corner enjoying the show. She think yn didn't notice him bit who knows he is on yn's side. Eunwoo who was enjoying his eyes fall on bora who is signalling him to attack on yn.

Eunwoo : miss bora are you saying something *loud voice*

Which catch others attention.

Yn : ah..eunu my dear friend thanks for all the information.

Broa : you betray me
Eunwoo : uh...Well I didn't from the start I was on yn's side so I didn't I did what I was told.
Yn : leave it. Itzy told gaurds take this woman to our secret mansion basement. Let's go let's meet my mom and yours. Too

Eveyone nodded. Yn was having difficulty in walking which taehyung notice and picked her up in bridle style.

Yn : thanks
Tae : welcome noona *boxy smile*

Yn just give him small smile. Maby he is forgetting that he is meeting her last time.

They all soon reached the mansion. Which in middle of the forest.

Jk : beautiful

Jk : beautiful.
Yn : let's go.

Yn said who is still in Taehyung's arms.

They went inside and saw

Yn : mom 

Mrs shekhawat trun and saw her daughter. Yn's eyes trun teary seeing her mom. Taehyung put her down and she went to her and hugged her crying in her mother's arms after years. Bangpink and Mr kim also hugged mrs kim. Others smile seeing yn crying after all this shit.

Mrsshekhawat : shh..my tiger baby why she is crying hmm.
Yn : I miss you *wisper + sob*
Mrsshekhawat : you know your brothers also cry while hugging me now you are also crying aish...evryone is cry baby.

?? : love

Yn trun and saw her husband standing near stairs. She went to him and hugged him.

Jisoo : he is noona's husband. ACE RODRIGUEZ Italian mafia.

Jisoo spoke seeing everyone's confused face.

Mrs shekhawat : huh..? You get married without me..?
Ace : you are going to be grand ma too

Mrs shekhawat and kim got shocked.

Mrs shekhawat/kim : YNN...

Both run behind her. Evryone enjoying this. Now Bangpink feel complete. But the real Strom yet to come.

☆☆To be continued ☆☆