Arrived in Paris

The ship has arrived and they have unloaded the luggage for Nino, Gorilla, and Nathalie to carry to the new mansion they chose from the real estate. Gorilla had to drag the two coffins due to their weight. Inside, Adrien pretends to be dead in case someone checks on them. It was daylight outside and they could not come out or they get burned. They were placed in a separate room for the day. Adrien woke up too early and got burned from the sunlight shining through the window, making him scream.

"Whoa! Hold on!" Nino quickly closed the curtains to save him, "Dude, you woke up too early!"

"Sorry, got so excited to arrive," Adrien said, his burned skin rapidly healing to normal.

"As much as I like to see you excited, a little heads up next time. If your father saw you almost roasted into ashes, he would kill me" Nino said.

"Got it. The stress probably made me sleep less. I just don't like traveling in coffins. It gives me motion sickness" Adrien said.

"I thought vampires don't throw up," Nino said.

"Really?" Adrien stood up from the coffin but bumped his head on a chandelier, "Ow!" He stopped the chandelier from moving, "I must either move the coffin or the chandelier"

"Where did that come from? I suppose the coffin. The chandelier is pretty much attached to the ceiling" Nino said.

"Ok, coffin it is" Adrien moved it.

"Heh, so you can feel pain?" Nino snickered.

"Shut up" Adrien rolled his eyes and then looked around his new room, "Hmmm.... very stylish"

"And depressing since black is always the color tradition for your kind," Nino said.

"And red" Adrien showed the red liner on his cape

"Mmhmm. You need a new favorite color of your own one of these days. Red is like an addiction every time you drink blood" Nino said, making sure all the curtains and closed in the mansion.

"Like green?" Adrien guessed.

Nino picks up Plagg, "Yup. You always love black cats that scary bats. You told me that my kind loves adorable kittens. Look at his eyes. Aren't they adorable to die for?"

"Yeah, I hope he'll find a mate," Adrien said.

"Speaking of mates, don't let your dad force you to get sexually attracted to vampire women. Last time they were like sirens from hell. Almost like hypnotizing you with seduction" Nino said before putting the cat down.

"I'm not sexually attracted. Gross! I rather be a virgin than have sex with a woman at my physical age" Adrien shuddered before looking at the kitchen downstairs, "Looks good to me" He said quietly.

"Yeah, this kitchen will be nothing but blood as your food only. When are you gonna use your teeth for chewing food instead of sinking in the neck like a straw?" Nino asked.

"Don't complain, Nino. I wish I did eat normal food but we vampires can't digest it. Don't forget that pasta and pizza have garlic and it could possibly kill us. I never want to go near it again" Adrien opens the fridge to make sure all blood bottles are in there, "Besides, to be a vampire, I have to drink blood. If I don't, I die or possibly go hungry savage"

"I remember the last time you went feral," Nino said.

"Exactly and it was very ugly. I cannot let that happen again. Especially how my father made me sink my fangs into his leftover meal corpse. I cannot stand it anymore" Adrien shuddered at that memory that would haunt him for eternity.

"Dude, you gotta stand up for yourself. I know he's mighty like a beast but this is about starting a new life, man. If your mom was alive, she would allow you to explore the world to grow and find a new bloom" Nino said before seeing the large dining room.