Werewolf Bite

At the mansion, Adrien was enjoying jello as his snack rather than blood since he was not in the mood for it. He tried to be a vegetarian but that didn't work well since he couldn't survive without the need to feed on blood. But the jello satisfied his hunger.

"Mmmmm... much better" He smacks his lips.

"You're right. This jello calms our hunger the same way blood does" Felix said, trying some.

"Told ya. I still can't cross the Seine River. It's like a shield but I can cross it on bridge" Adrien said.

"Same here," Felix said.

"You always want to try crumpets in London. As much as you admire the king and queen having Princess Elizabeth to be born months ago" Adrien said.

"Come on. King James was the worst in 1607 to claim the new world" Felix said.

"Yep, to start the colony of Virginia and later they claimed New Amsterdam to New York," Adrien said.

"And I hope someday Princess Elizabeth the Second will make a great queen," Felix said.

"I hope she will," Adrien said.

"Anyways, I do wanna try crumpets but we vampires don't digest food. We only digest blood" Felix said.

"Not with this bracelet on," Adrien said.

"There's only one. It was made by the witches in 1692 in Salem. They wanted to help monsters become humans until the day of their execution" Felix said.

"If only there was two," Adrien said.

"They tried and they sent this to London to make sure no human finds it," Felix said.

"Of course. Nathalie found it in the British Museum" Adrien guessed.

"That's right," Felix said.

"No wonder my father doesn't want the human world to discover supernatural artifacts just to protect our people. They always say that vampire blood can heal anything. Even bring a mortal to life. To cheat death" Adrien said, finishing up his snack.

"That's like voodoo magic," Felix said.

"Yes, but that's what humans think," Adrien said.

"Yep. Nobody would love to bring people back from the dead like that" Felix said.

"There come consequences," Adrien said.

"Which is why some vampires use zombies as slaves," Felix said.

"That is seriously messed up," Adrien said in disgust.

"What do you expect? Your father now uses humans as slaves. Zombies went rebellion and so did werewolves" Felix said.

"I know that, I worry they might harm Marinette" Adrien replied.

Nino came in and was in so much pain from a nasty bite that was no ordinary. It worried Adrien that he could smell something that was not good.

"Nino? What happened?" He asked him.

"A strange wolf bit me" Nino explained, showing the bite, "Okay. It's not like a common bite. Your dad....caught me...doing something wrong and he....used werewolf teeth weapon to sink it on me as punishment" Nino didn't want to get his best friend angry but he couldn't hide the truth from him.

"My father has gone too far!" Adrien storms out to confront his father.

"What the hell happened?" Felix asked Nino.

Adrien was far beyond angry that his eyes glowed red like the devil and he came to the throne where his father was.

"What have you done to Nino?!" He roared.