Human

Adrien knew it wouldn't be easy to sneak in the treasure vault, as much as he hates to hypnotize Nathalie, only she can get in and out.

"Adrien what are y...." She got hypnotized by him.

"I would like that bracelet that turns monsters into humans. Go get it but don't let my father question you why" Adrien commanded.

"Of course" Nathalie unlocks the chamber with a hidden key.

Then she walks up to a safe and unlocks it to reveal the bracelet. It was black with green emeralds around them.

"Here you go, Adrien" Nathalie said in a trance and gave it to him.

"Merci" Adrien smirked and walked away quietly, making sure she didn't see him before snapping his fingers to release the trance from her.

He puts the bracelet on his right wrist. Nothing happened but Felix said that only if he's in the sunlight, it would turn him. He gulped in fear that sunlight was his worst fear.

"There's nothing to worry about, Adrien, it will protect you," Felix said.

"I know your mischief every single time, Felix. If I burn up, you're coming with me in hell" Adrien growled lowly.

"I'm not lying. I'll be there when we try it" Felix said.

"We all fear the sun, fool! This is suicide!" Adrien said.

"Fine, then it's a fake," Felix said.

"If I get burned, your ass will die with me" Adrien growled in frustration that he so wants to be human now. He gulped nervously that the sun was rising soon through the curtains of the window.

Nino can see he's hesitating a little, "Dude, just calm down. I wish you did breathe but just breathe in and out"

"I'm just nervous," Adrien said.

"Let's try slowly. As soon as I remove the curtains, put your hand out in the sunlight. Unless you want to put Felix's naked vampire hand out for being crazy" Nino making a dark humor for Felix.

"Excuse me?" Felix raised a brow.

"You're always crazy in everything, doppelgänger," Nino said and slowly removed the curtain for the sunlight to touch Adrien's hand.

Adrien nervously waited for anything to happen but nothing did, "What?" He waved his hand like he didn't feel anything burning him.

"It works," Nino said.

Adrien feels so different like he has a fascinating heartbeat and a pulse. He looks in the mirror and screams that he can finally see his reflection.

"My, I really do look good," He said.

He felt his stomach growl that never for the first time he had never eaten normal food, "Gosh, I'm starving" He said.

"Good thing I'm human and you need food," Nino said.

Adrien quickly grabbed Felix's wrist, knowing he was gonna bite his neck since he couldn't help himself when there was a human, "You really think I'm that delicious to you?"

"Yes, but I can't help it when it's in my nature every time I see a human," Felix said.

"Do that again and I'll de-fang you" Adrien released his wrist, "By the way, your ass is still mine"

"Well, I wasn't wrong about the bracelet," Felix said with a smug smile.

"But you also warned me that if I die like a human, I turn back to a vampire and that's it. Agh! What the hell?" Adrien's stomach growled again like a knot inside he really needed food.