Betrayed

Right now I'm very focused on writing Bad Kitty fanfic since the show we all saw made me very addicted to it. Especially with Claw Noir since for 2 years of writing Cat Noir as a badass criminal, I never have it in me to have him heartless or aggressive. But when Claw Noir came around, he was the perfect character to be sadistic as a villain in my fanfics. But I can't do that to my friend and co-writer who is not used to anything intense or sensitive. I'm keeping my word for it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladybug was getting to know more about her vampire cat and what his powers could do in real life. She tested a crucifix on him and when he touched it, nothing happened. He did not feel pain in his hand as he thought it would.

"That's strange. I thought vampires are weak against holy things like the crucifix" Ladybug said.

"I don't understand. I'm undead and unholy" Cat Noir said.

"Maybe God doesn't see you as a monster" Ladybug had him follow her to Notre Dame.

It's very unknown if vampires can enter churches but some say they can't. To Adrien, he tried before but a strange shield blocks him from entering. Maybe because holy churches have protective barriers to keep unholy creatures like demons and vampires out. To his surprise, he could get in with the bracelet on.

"Forgive me, god" Cat Noir prayed.

Ladybug sighs in relief that he can enter. The feline hesitated to remove the bracelet to see if he was a holy vampire now without having to suffer from it.

"Careful Kitty" Ladybug said.

Once he removed it, he reached out to try again. Nothing happened and sighs in relief that he can't feel pain in a cathedral.

"It worked!" Cat Noir said.

"Amazing. The house of God is accepting you" Ladybug said, worried he was gonna get burned alive from being unholy.

"Incredible. Whoa, this is amazing" Cat Noir made an incredible superhuman jump to look at the art of the church, "It's beautiful" He looks at it, "Do you always believe in God?" He asked.

"I barely visit the church," Ladybug said.

"Okay then" Cat Noir shrugs.

"When was the last time you had blood?" Ladybug asked.

"Last night," Cat Noir said.

"Aren't you supposed to drink blood again? Like now?" Ladybug asked.

"No, not a chance I'll drink from you," Cat Noir said.

"Why?" Ladybug said.

"I don't wanna hurt you," Cat Noir said, jumping down.

"Kitty, when you think of me, what does it make you feel?" Ladybug puts her hand on his chest, despite that he has no pulse.

"It makes me feel warm," Cat Noir said.

"Did you ever have intentions to hypnotize me?" Ladybug asked.

"No, it would be like toying with you," Cat Noir said.

"So it means you would never hurt me. But if you are hungry, I would let you bite my neck" Ladybug said.

"I could never do that. But that's the problem. If I taste your blood, who knows if my cravings will become addictive. I never tasted your blood but sometimes a person with a pure heart like you, it makes a vampire want to feed on innocents. I don't want to be addicted" Cat Noir explained.

"I understand," Ladybug said.

"But....sometimes I do wanna mark you as mine so no other vampires will claim you. It's like an unbreakable vow" Cat Noir said.