His lovely bride

Adrien woke up at 2 pm since today was the day to be a model for Marinette's fashion contest against Chloe. He was a little tired but he would do anything for his princess. He was startled by Plagg giving him a jump scare to wake him up.

"Okay I'm up, Plagg" He got up.

"Dude, the fashion doesn't start until 6 pm. Go back to sleep" Nino said.

"I just want to help my bride in everything" Adrien insisted as he headed to the bathroom, even if he lacked a reflection. He brushed his fangs and only the foam was visible.

"My master dude, sometimes I think you are crazy for her like every time," Nino said.

Adrien rinses his mouth before spitting, "You know me, Nino. For centuries I rejected vampire brides my physical age. But now I finally found my true soulmate" He strips his attire to take a bath.

"Soulmate or bride, she's crazy for you too" Nino did not care if he's naked in front of him.

"And you fell in love with a reporter too" Adrien gets in the bath.

"At the same time at the same location," Nino said.

"Exactly," Adrien said.

"With your dad away from your life, you get to decide on your future" Nino tossed him the shampoo.

"And hopefully his future doesn't get interrupted again" Felix standing near the doorway.

"Agh! Sheesh! Do you really have to lurk like that again?" Nino panting from his heart jumping.

"Sorry about that. Old habit" Felix said.

"Does my neck look delicious for you to bite? Because Adrien will kick your ass if you do that" Nino said.

"I won't. And I won't interrupt his bath" Felix said.

"You always interrupt his bath like you don't care if he's naked," Nino said before leaving.

"Care to annoy me again? I can sense your intentions again, Felix" Adrien said, scrubbing his arm.

"I'm just surprised you woke up way too early," Felix said.

"Thanks to my cat," Adrien said.

Plagg walks up to Felix's legs, "Meow"

"Come here you" Felix picks him up, "And he hates the water but you enjoy water"

"Some cats love water" Adrien washed his hair.

"Does he always enjoy the water, Plagg?" Felix pets him.

"Meow" Plagg nodded and nuzzled him.

"I just want to get up early so I can be prepared rather than become a lazy ass whenever I wake up at night. I can't blow it for her" Adrien said before wrapping a towel to dry off, "Don't look at me like that. I know what you're thinking if I go" He goes behind the Chinese screen to get changed.

"I'm not gonna cause trouble in the mansion this time. You've been pissed off too much with your father" Felix puts Plagg down.

"I know that, but I got a contest to attend to" Adrien came out as Cat Noir.

"You do know there are gonna be cameras and reporters to take pictures. Vampires can't be seen in photos, cameras, and mirrors" Felix reminded him.

"That is why I have my human bracelet to make me human. I'm not going out there as a vampire" Cat Noir said before turning into a human, "Stop hearing my human living heartbeat" He knows he can hear it.

"You're looking forward to seeing your princess again," Felix said.

"Yes, I know. Now can you please stop doing that? You really gotta control your fangs before biting every time a human is close" Cat Noir said, almost putting his hand on the window curtains for the sunlight to burn Felix.