How it began

Theo was your average 6 year old. He was a very shy and quiet little boy. He didn't talk much due to him not really starting to talking until he was nearly 4 but he had a good vocabulary when he wanted to talk. Theo went to the local village primary school, had a good circle of friends, a best friend, Freddie, and a loving dad that he lived with. His mum had abandoned him on his dad's doorstep when he was just 1 years old with no contact since.

When Theo was at his 5th birthday party his dad used it as an opportunity to invite and intoduce a woman called Wendy he had been dating, Theo knew about her but had never met her. Over time she eventually moved in and married Theo's dad, Theo even called her 'Mum' she showed love to Theo as if he was her own.  ... when his dad was around. When they were alone, that was a different story. She treated him differently, ignored his needs made him wait till his dad was home before feeding him. Barely let him leave his room. Theo didn't dare disobey his stepmum, if he did disobey her the next time they were alone she would make it worse.

She had on occasion left Theo locked in his room for so long he wet himself as he couldn't get out to go to the toilet. Each time she would force him to clean it up.  Whenever his dad saw the wet clothes his mum would lie and say stuff like
"We were having so much fun. He forgot to go" or "Well we were at the park and he didn't make it back in time" but most of the time he was denied a toilet break.
His dad didn't do much about these 'accidents' as his thought was "accidents happens" and Wendy had explained to him that even though she had been there a while it's still a massive change from being just the 2 of them to now 3 and finally having a mum.
Theos mum did this a lot, ignoring his bathroom needs when they went out and often caused Theo to wet himself when they were out.

He first wet himself in school when the class had gone a trip, his mum came as a chaperone, telling the teacher that theo was very nervous and she was hoping to be able help him. His teacher happily agreed saying she would appreciate the extra pair of hands. Theo was placed in a group with his mum and when he needed to pee, he was ignored and eventually wet himself in front of the group just as they finished lunch. The teacher nor Wendy had taken spare clothes meaning theo had to leave his wet clothes on all day. He used to this advantage and would pee a bit every now and then.

Theo was ok with wetting himself. He kind liked the feeling and certainly liked the attention from others when it happened.