play date

"Goodbye bud, I'll see you tomorrow night" said Theo's dad as he was leaving on a work trip for the week of the half tem holidays.
Theo pleaded for him to stay but his dad tried to reassure him
"Mum will be here, you're fine. You'll go the adventure play, and bowling AND you can even take Freddie with you"

Freddie was Theo's best friend. He lived next door.

Theo watched from the window as his dad left. His mum came back in and told Theo to go next door and get Freddie. This surprised Theo as he really didn't think they would be going anywhere.

Theo happily slipped through the back hedge and walked into Freddie house.
"Hi" he said as he walked through the door. Freddies mum was just putting Freddie shoes on him.
"Boys, grab a chocolate from the fridge then go back, have a good day"
The picked 2 bars each and ran back through the hedge. Theos mum was just closing the windows and told them to get in the car.
She joined them and they set off. They stopped at the park 1st and had a bit of running around time. They got back in the car and Theo's mum strapped them in, Theo 1st, then went round to strap Freddie in. As she opened his door he announced he needed to pee so she told him to get out and she will take to the trees across the car park. Theo also announced he needed to pee but he was ignored.
When they got back Theo again told his mum he needed to pee badly. She told him to wait.

Theo soon forgot about his need when they arrived at the adventure play and both boys ran around like lunatics climbing, swing ing jumping. Theo's need came back very quickly and he was extremely desperate. He ran to his mum and told her, doing the pee dance the entire way. His mum told him to play as she was having a coffee. He whined and said he was desperate, his mum just shooed him away. Defeated he went back to find Freddie. They carried on playing but theo just couldn't enjoy himself as he occasionally felt a bit of pee escape into his briefs. Freddie went and told theos mum rhat theo needs to pee badly. But she didn't really do anything other than tell Freddie that she will be there in a minute.

Theo, was in the middle of the adventure play desperately trying not to pee in his blue sweatpants. He couldn't keep still and was now crying as he still felt more pee dribble into his briefs. Freddie told Theo that his mum will be here in a minute. Both Freddie and Theo looked down at his trousers as saw a very noticeable wet patch. Theo had tears running down his cheeks as he lost his battle and pee started escaping, dribbling down his legs soaking his socks and making a huge puddle on the floor. He cowboy walked back to his mum with Freddie close behind to tell her what had happened. Dreading every second it took to get to her.

His mum brought him close to her and put her arms round him, to the unknowing eye it looked like she was comforting him but she was talking through her teeth and a fake smile to him
"How dare you do that, how dare you embarras me like this, you wait till you get home"

She then let go and told both boys to get there shoes. And that they would have to skip bowling today as Theo needed a wash and change.
They got back in the car and headed home.
During the drive home Theo quietly cried to himself. He needed to pee again but wasn't sure whether to say so. Fortunately Freddie also needed to pee and spoke up, Theo also confirmed his need too. She pulled over the car in a lay by and got Freddie out she leant in to Theo and snarled "Well you might as well just pee in your pants, they already wet." She then helped Freddie with his pants let him pee then pulled them back up for him.
Theo decided he didn't want to do wet again so he held on.
They pulled up at the a nearby supermarket and were told to stay there while Theo's mum went inside. A few minutes later she got back in he car and placed 2 packs of drynites between the boys telling Theo he needed more. Which was true. He only had 2 left. Freddie knew about Theo's bedwetting and pull ups. He also needed them at night time too. When they slept at each others houses they often saw each other in them at bedtime and in the morning. Theo didn't see this as suspicious as he never wore them in the daytime. Theo was still desperately trying to hold on, both hands clenched hard as he whined about needing to pee. The journey back from the supermarket seemed longer than normal and Theo realised he hadn't seen a lot of the buildings and roads rhey went past before during this journey.
He also realised that maybe his mum was deliberately going a different route to make him wait longer. Pee had started to escape through Theo's fingers but he was managing mostly.

After a bit Theo had wet himself more and felt that his bum and booster seat were wet. He was still crying and holding himself. He noticed the pointy building near his house and got excited knowing he would be home soon. His mum asked him "Theo, have you peed yet"
"A bit but not all of it. I'm really desperate and it keeps coming out"
She then said "Theo! You're already wet, you might as well just pee yourself again"
"But what about the seats mummy"
Theos mum stared at him through the rear view mirror and he knew that look.
Defeated, theo removed his hand from his already wet trousers, almost immediately he started peeing.
After a minute Freddie piped up with "Theo wee'd on the seat again"
"I'll sort you out when we get home" Theo's mum said. Theo was worried and just stared at the back of the front seat.