Back home

Theo woke up to the sound of the car door closing. He groggily looked around, it was dark outside and the interior light was on so he couldn't see out properly. He saw that his mum and Freddie were gone. Suddenly his door opened which made him jump.
"Sorry Theo, I didn't mean to scare you, we're home now, jump on out"
"But wheres Freddie?" He asked, concerned.
"He's at home his mum is taking him to bed"

Theo jump out of the car and felt that his pull up was wet and he told his mum.
"Have you leaked?"
Theo felt the back of his trousers
"Er, yea, sorry"
Wendy opened the car again and looked at theos booster seat, it was really wet she then turned theo around and felt his clothes. His trousers were soaked from the back of his thighs to the waist band and half way up the back of his t.shirt was wet too.
"You're soaked, I thought you had a pull up on?"
She said as she pulled the waist out on his trousers and saw that he was wearing. She checked his pull up and noticed it to was soaked. And then turned her attending back to the car.
"If my car seat is ruined, I'll make sure you know what having your things being ruined feels like!"
She lifted the booster seat and the pee stain on the car seat was really obvious even the back of the seat was wet. Theo looked over at freddies booster seat and saw it was dry.
"Theo! Why have you done this? Look at the state of it now"
"But I was asleep mummy, I didn't know" he pleaded but it fell on death ears.
"Get in that house" theo quickly went in the house followed by his mum. She pulled down his trousers to his ankles and ripped the sides of the pull up and pulled his wet cold trousers back up.
" you will leave these on and stand there until I've finished the seat. Understand?"
Theo nodded yes in response while trying not to cry. He stood there for seemed like an eternity.
When his mum cam back she walked past him telling him not to move, she went upstairs and into theos room
"Maybe she's getting me a dry pull up" theo thought to himself. After a minute she called theo up. He entered his room and saw she was remaking his bed, he looked on the floor and saw his Terry's waterproof mattress protector on the floor.
"Get your pajamas on and get in bed"
Theo grabbed some pajamas and a pull up
"No, no pull up. I told you that you will see what if feels like to have things ruined"
"But I need it"
"And need to not have to clean car seats, no pull up, no plastic sheet."
Theo put his pajama on and was put in bed.
"You do not move "
"But I need a wee before I go bed, you said I always have to do that"
"DO NOT MOVE"
Wendy left the room turning off the lights and closing the door .. all the way. Theo was scared of the dark, he grabbed his favourite Teddy and cried as he held it tight.
"SHUT UP!" He heard his mum shout, but he couldn't stop. He was terrified, he needed to pee ... he needed his dad back.