Two

I walking on the hallway like lifeless body.

The students looking at me and whispered then walked away. Few giggles mokingly. I want to bunch all of their faces hard as I can. But, they are the much of problems to me.

The biggest problem is me. And this damn story.

Last night I received a mail that attached with pdf file.

The story named It's only you and me. A romance fantasy.

In this story angel is famale lead again and Eden is male lead. That's getting my nerves. And most importantly, I'm the mere  side character who is friend of angel and going to disappear from second chapter is going to help them in confession.

"Arghhhhh..." I screamed all of sudden making everyone in hall way watching me like crazy. The startled and stared at with frown and confusion.

I blinked at them, realised what I just did. It's embrassing. I walked inside restroom which is closer to me where I stood. I occupied a stale, closing the door. Once again taking big breath.

I'm a side character. Who is a human, and who living between hybrids.

Hybrids- the people with ears and tails. They have animal genetics in them. They may change their animal form sometimes, but most of them don't like that and it's painful. So, when the time change they forget to change in their animal form, or the genetic erases the unnecessary ability. It's unnecessary anyway, because everyone living in modern society.

Humen and hybrids aren't living together from the beginning. Somewhere in history a witch or scientists merged the animal and humans genrics or its a magic. Then, the new species begin to reproduce. And they begin live together.

But, the discrimination also living with them. So, they naturally begin war between them and so blah blah...

Because, of hybrid's highten senses and physical abilities they became superior at some point. Humen have to live under their shades.

Now, enough of hybrid and humen history.

About this story,

Angel the wealthy siamese cat, the female lead. The new name Han cheon sa.

And the wealthy humen, Eden. Now his name is Lee Haneul.

Next, the another wealthy lion, Roel. Now the name changed Kim Beom seok. The brother of Kim namjoon.

I don't know why these three's name changed in this story. But, the meaning of names are more or less same. And our's name didn't change. Me as Lilly, and the boys have same names. Also, we are all side characters.

I want to break the writter's neck. How the hell these three can be main lead. I can accept that eden is main lead. But, those two. I want to break somthing. Because, Angel that bitch with my brother Eden. I can't even imagine.

The story ends with their happily ever after. No deads or anything. But, second lead who is Roel have to let the angel go with Eden. Such a dramatic story.

I'm the supporting character. Only appear here and there in story. The main reason why the leads meet and fall in love. Eden as a human have pity on me. Because, the poor human is me. Have to go part times and study in mid nights. Eden and his family is sponsors of mine. I'm grateful and have to work hard. That's the reason this nerd Lilly always gain one of place in first three of whole school.

This may be why I'm here. But, I determined came between  Eden and angel, then make sure they never getting together.  brother and that bitch, I could not even imagine it.