Three

"Don't you dare to talk to like that?" The girl's fluffy tail swayed side as warning me.

I ignoring her passed her. She hissed as holding my elbows.

"Hey, what's the fucking wrong with you?" I yell at her as yanging my hands from her. She won't let me go even if want to ignore her.

"You dare again?" She scoffed not believing me.

No wonder why she have hard time to belive my words because, the Lilly they know pass the way without sound, it's rare to people notice her presence.

And here me! Asking for attention from everywhere that possible.

We are in cafeteria. Me and angel. She practically clinching on me. I pushed her away from me, reasoning I have to take food. She sulked as she walk behind me, all I want is break that jaws of her. But, I need to maintain good relationship with her. Because, I atleast have to finish this story in its way.

And there is random bully on her way to make scene. It's happen, in every stories. Then angel have to stand up for me putting herself also in trouble and Eden coincidencly walk in then stand for both of us. It's the story flow.

But, I being a bitch. Blantly said fuck off, before that bully girl about to show her leg on my way. Now she is flaming though her nostrils.

"You!" She stopped her words midway, not trusting her own ears and eyes.

"Lilly" angel voiced behind me with concern.

"Damn, get fucking away from me or you won't be able see next sunset" I warned her showing my middle finger.

Her jaws dropped watching me crossing her. Angel hesitaing to walk behind me but, still walked with me.

"You became brave in a day" she whispered.

"I feel fucking good now" I inhaled breath. 90 out of 100 people here are hybrids. And all the hybrids daring to bully humens. What the hell it is?. How I'm going to live her any longer?.

This Lilly no different anyway. The nerd getting bullies.

"Damn you fucking Lilly!" I heared a scream from behind us, while I reach food court.

It's that fluffy tailed girl. I could not even guess which hybrid she is. She walked fast to reach me, angel widen her  eyes still, she came front of me to protect my petite figure.

I hate tall people from the beginning. Even in my past life and now too.

I pushed angel in side and came front to face that girl with straight eye. She lift her left hand to slap me, I widen eyes watching her sharp nails coming out from her fingers. That scared me, because I thought I could stop her hand but, that sharp claws made me freeze.

I closed my eyes and turned my face side to be ready for take hit.

Even though it's few seconds, the hit never hit me. I only heard her animalic growls.

"You should watch what you're doing Nari!" Eden's voice egoed. He could not growl or anything like that. But, still his voice made that girl named Nari back away.

"You humen worms" she cursed as she pushed him might she can. He didn't move a inch.

"Eden" I whispered under breath. The commotion of cafeteria hide it.

I was worried, seeing him all well and healthy made me tear up.

"Lilly!" He noticed me tearing. "It's okey, I'm here" he held my shoulder leaning my eye level.

"I'm scared" I sniffed trying to stop my cries. It make me look like loser. I w
Scared at my last minute as a mermaid. I worried about leaving him back in island all alone. I never trust angel or Roel but, I somehow glad leaved him with namjoon and his brothers.