Twenty

"Are you sure? we should do this?" I asked yoongi with uncertainty.

"Yes, we should." Yoongi answered.

His determination was good thing but, what about the outside?.

No one seems to say anything. Will they okey with going outside of this safe place?.

"We do not know what waiting for us outside!" I told while looking down and thinking about every possible way for us to get caught by undeads.

"We should leave this place" namjoon said it out loud and looked at me.

His eyes looked empty so, as others.

They all let their animal instincts took over them. They can't help, it's their nature. It's too long for them to live in their humen insticts.

The closed place, where you isolated and hopeless to go outside. And there is every possibility that, we are only existing staying alive. So, naturally their insticts comes out.

Not only but, me too.

I over thought about everything. I reminded my past and felt hopeless about my future. But, the only they made me stay in this present.

Because, I had to hide myself from these guys and stay aware of my surroundings just cause of them.

"Will we be safe?" Cheon sa asked while looking somewhere.

Haneul look completely dried out of energy. It's my first seeing after a while.

Yoongi had to go though Little much of struggle to get them gather main hall.

The lack of food and lack of emotional support we all look dried out of energy.

"Whatever it will be, let's go out. Let's find another safe place. We can't stuck here. Let's search for our parents" Hoseok look frustrated.

"What if..."

"Let's not think much, let's get out" Seokjin interferes taehyung.

"Let's go out" seokjin repeated his word twice before, he looks up at me.

I blinked and break the eye contact.

We all gone silent for while. It's feels awkward and uncomfortable.

There is tension in the air.

We all don't want to lose the safe place. But, it's too dangerous for us to stay.

They all look lifeless for some reason.

"Let's do that!" Jimin tried to smile and cheerup but, failed miserably.

Others nodded but, doesn't said anything.

"Let's pack the things we need" namjoon suggested and turned his back to us to go his room.

"When.. we are going out?" Taehyung hesitated to ask.

"Tomorrow. Morning" yoongi unsure about the answer.

No one seems to respond but, turning their heels to reach their rooms.

I stood there with unsure about everything.

I never got to experience anything like this.

If we went out and died without finding the end, I have to reborn again and relive everything once again.

I'm not sure about yoongi's memories. Will he remember this life or not?.

Thinking about his memories, I oddly felt uncomfortable.