Fourteen

I don't know where we are going nor yoongi intend to tell us.

He driving totally opposite of the city, still we did encountered the infectees a will ago.

We had to change our direction and drive into woods because of the unexpected encounter.

Jungkook Finally comes to reality and realised what he got excited about. His eyes are staring at the moving scenery out of window.

Nothing talked about it anymore, something is wrong. They silently agreed to yoongi, and yoongi kept his straight and depressive face.

Where we can go?

Staying anywhere to long is dangerous. I know and yoongi know.

Where it will be safe?.

I looked outside of the window. Few infectees are attracted to our vehicles and tried to attack us but, yoongi and others driving way faster to they reach us. As we drive on the road leads somewhere semi-urban, the zombie's population decreased.

It's really hard and depressing to see the roads are stained with blood, and witness the organs on our way. Yoongi trying really hard to drive on the deadbodies but, it's hard not to drive on them.

Hoseok tried hard not to vomit inside the car. Vomiting outside means he handing over himself to zombies.

Jungkook afraid and he more afraid to show his fear. There is more anxiety than fear of reality. He want to Speck and clear all his doubts but, he stayed silent because, he afraid to choose something wrong.

The conference call stayed silent for way too long for me to think the call were declined. After a while we did declined call and followed the track where we could find less deadbodies and blood stains.

Where we should go?

Were there parents are alive? Can I pass though this situation and be safe?.

Why we could not form a word and say it?. Can we even do it?.

I lived the three different life in three different worlds. They are filled with happiness, sometimes anger, mostly pain, I too considered Vengeance but, also pitied.

I walked the path of red painted snow, swimed ocean between rocks but, running on bloody path!. It's sorrowful than anything.

Many families are broken, many friends got seperated, many dreams were turned into nightmare. Many mother's wishes gone wasted.

Is there anyway to turn back time and bring everything normal?.

Turning the time will help? No.

I have to go though this once again.

"Can we settle somewhere for night?" I asked yoongi as looking down on my fingers. "It's going to be dark soon, we ate nothing since breakfast" I want to hide Just for a while. I don't have appetite nor I think others have it but, it's better scaring with filled stomach than empty one.

"Eat that and Wait a little bit" yoongi's voice comes out deep. He reminds, we didn't even drink sip of water. I saw the brown bag which is Hoseok brought. It's long forgotten, I sighed with frustration. I don't want to eat anything.

"Where we are going?" Jungkook asked the question after way longer. I forget what is his last words and when he talked.

"Winter fort" yoongi replied sighing little, filled with frustration.

"Winter fort!" I tried to remember where I heared it.

I read in the book. At last few chapters are placed in there.