Chapter 2: Suspicious Dish

Unfortunately, Y/N still had to make Ms. Smith breakfast, along with Mothiva, who was still sleeping when you got in the kitchen. Naturally, you made waffles and covered both plates in copious amounts of maple syrup. The scent of the breakfast sent Mothiva running to the kitchen. "Is it done yet?" She asked, resting her head on your shoulders. "Yeah, I just finished, want some?" Offered Y/N, holding up a plate.

"Why thank you, I will." Accepted Ms. Smith, swiping the plate and utensils before sitting down. Y/N then just took out another plate and gave it to Mothiva. She sat down and started eating breakfast. You did the same. "So...what are you here for?" You asked Ms. Smith. "You're getting a new monster girl today!" Congratulated Ms. Smith, smirking. "I assume you're not gonna let me say anything about it." Remarked Y/N.

"That's exactly right. She's a special one though. In fact, her kind has never been seen before! She however, is very enthusiastic about meeting humans and said that she already has, despite not saying anything about her previous host and there being no records of her existence before a week ago." Explained Ms. Smith casually. "Oh cool, so when is she coming over here?" You asked, fascinated. "A few minutes after the renovations are done. Make sure to close your eyes." Replied Ms. Smith.

You didn't and saw a flash of workers teleporting around the house, one of which, you were pretty sure was in a Flash costume and wearing headphones. This of course came with an instant of every loud noise ever before they disappeared and the house now had super high ceilings, supersized furniture and probably a new bedroom. "I assume she's rather large." You deduced. "Thank you Captain Obvious, she'll be here soon enough." Remarked Ms. Smith.

Before you could get annoyed, Ms. Smith ran out, leaving you with a half eaten plate. "She didn't even finish the food she annoyed me for!" Complained Y/N, picking up the plate and putting it in the sink. Later, you and Mothiva both finished your breakfast and you started washing the dishes. You immediately heard the door swing open. "Hellooooo!" Called a woman from the door.

She spoke like she was trying to sound like an innocent and cute girl but you got the feeling that she was hiding something. Y/N then hurried to greet her and saw the huge woman.

Look, I saw this and figured it was too well drawn to be on my photos and not be used

Look, I saw this and figured it was too well drawn to be on my photos and not be used. I regret nothing and I never will >:) Anyway, let's say she's 8'6" and call it a day.

"Oh, I didn't know you'd be so handsome and cute!" She remarked, laughing as she picked you up and hugged you. Naturally, you were buried in her breasts which were each twice the size of your head. They were very soft and smooth, although you couldn't take the time to admire them because she was hugging you so tightly that your spine was getting snapped. "I'm...DYING WOMAN!" Yelled Y/N, prompting his new guest to get shocked and accidentally send you hurtling down to the floor. It wasn't a very big fall, being only 3 feet, but Y/N wasn't prepared and accidentally did the splits.

The incident sprained both of your thighs and made you fall on your face as you held your legs. "Oh no," said the new girl, sounding like she meant to do that. "You're hurt, I'll have to carry you everywhere you need to go to repay you!" She seemed a tiny bit excited about that prospect. "Can you tell me your name first?" Groaned Y/N as he got picked up. She held you up by supporting your knees and resting you on her boobs.