Bloody Heirs

Casey Mikaelson is the son of Niklaus Mikaelson and Katherine Pierce not that either of them was ever around. He despises his father for what he did to his mother and has never met him considering Niklaus had met him once but chose Hope over him. 

He's naturally extremely paranoid and grumpy which is only made worse by the fact that he's a medium meaning that he can see ghosts such as Stefan Salvatore, Esther, and his grandfather just to name a few. He hates people and he despises physical touch, he also hates his sister considering she took his family from him. She was always everyone's favorite except for his uncle Kol who taught him everything including stronger magic. 

Kol found out about Casey in the 1800's and immediately headed to find him not wanting his nephew to be the black sheep of the family. Not wanting him to be alone, Kol gave Casey an amulet so that Casey could always contact him. It worked even better when they realized that with Casey being a medium, he could talk to Kol even when his uncle was daggered. 

When Kol met and married Davina, she and Kol became like parents to the oldest son of Niklaus which was one of the first times he fully broke down realizing that he finally had a family who cared. Casey and Kol are extremely similar even down to the sharp tongues and sarcastic remarks. 

Spencer Salvatore on the other hand lost his father young but still manages to be an arrogant, flirty golden retriever. When Casey joins the Salvatore school he catches the attention of the most sought-after boy in the whole school not that he gives a shit. Matter of fact he ignores Spencer for a while before Spencer slowly but surely worms his way past the Mikaelson's barrier.

Warnings: Blood, Gore, Violence, Profanity

Bashing: Hope bashing, Klaus bashing (for a while anyway), Damon bashing, Elena bashing, Rebekah bashing, Marcel bashing, Hayley bashing, Elijah bashing. 

Disclaimer: I do not own Legacies, the Originals, or Vampire Diaries. All of them belong to Julie Plec and CW. The only thing that I do own is my OCs and their stories. 

Pairings: 
Casey Mikaelson x Spencer Salvatore
Stephanie Salvatore x Katalina Pierce