Species and More Pairings

Important and Changed/Expanded Species:

Kol Mikaelson: Enhanced Heretic - Casey changed his magic from ancestral to siphoning. He was the first to be enhanced by Casey's magic which gave him enough power to solo Dahlia and Esther simultaneously if he wanted. 

Davina Claire: Enhanced Witch - enhanced by Casey and was the third to be enhanced. Became a hell witch 

Casey Mikaelson: Enhanced Quadbrid - witch and werewolf side from Klaus and vampire from Katherine. Medium from James Pierce. Enhanced by Katherine after becoming Queen of Hell and became the first ever hell witch.

Spencer Salvatore: Enhanced Hybrid - immortal witch and vampire. Immortal witch by Silas and vampire by Stefan. Enhanced by Casey Mikaelson using his blood and infusing hell magic in him. 

Katalina Pierce: Enhanced Hybrid - Medium and Vampire enhanced by Casey Mikaelson along with Spencer. 

Stefan Salvatore: Enhanced Hybrid - Demon and Witch. When he died he ended up in hell and when Casey brought him back, he was brought back as both a hell witch and a demon. Enhanced by Casey Mikaelson when brought back

Katherine Pierce: Queen of Hell - when Elena Gilbert killed her she ended up in hell where she took over. She then revealed herself to her son and enhanced his powers creating a new kind of witch. 

James Pierce: Enhanced Hybrid - Medium and Vampire. Enhanced by his nephew Casey Mikaelson and was the second to be enhanced. Just a stronger version of what he was. 

Abby Bennett St. John: Enhanced Witch - enhanced by Casey along with Katalina, Spencer, and Stephanie. After being enhanced she became a hell witch no longer needing to get magic from the ancestors. 

Stephanie Salvatore: Enhanced Vampire - enhanced by Casey along with Katalina and Spencer. After being enhanced she no longer needs the daylight ring.

New Species: 

Hell Witches: A demon sorcerer. They can still use nature magic but are not tied to the ancestors in any way. They also find it easier to use spells of destruction or a dark nature. They can also manipulate hell and things belonging to it including hellfire. Their power levels are unmatched and get stronger with practice and use. 

***************

More Possible Pairings: 

Kol Mikaelson x Davina Claire

Bonnie Bennett x Enzo St. John

Stefan Salvatore x Katherine Pierce