The Car ride

By the time we finally make it to his car, we're both drenched in rain water. I feel cold and ill. My body aches, but that's probably from my shaking. I close my eyes and silently pray. I pray that he'll put me down. That he'll let me go. That if he loves me so much, he won't hurt me like he had said he would if I didn't obey his orders. But really, if you had asked me what I had been feeling, the only word that could come to my head was scared.
"Oh my sweet dear little Lacey....so afraid...so cold.....your tears..they make you even more beautiful..." he smirks and kisses my forehead before putting me in the front seat of his black Volkswagen sedan. He buckled my trembling body into the seat and shut the door. He then quickly walked around the car and hopped in the driver's seat. He pulled some silver keys from a hidden pocket in his black jacket and starts the car.  The air conditioning starts and blows onto my face, causing me to freeze even more. "I promise, nothings gonna happen, as long as you obey".  He's not very comforting for a guy that claims to love me.  "What are you gonna do to me"? I asked, trying to be calm and not make too many sudden movements. "I guess you'll see"......his deep voice sends shivers up and down my spine, he chuckles at this and starts driving. "Can we turn the A.C off? I'm freezing". Please say yes. Please say yes. "Sure baby girl". I immediately turn the air off and my body starts to relax, only a little bit though.
I look out the window after a while and I see the sun starting to rise. My father must be awake by now, but he definitely won't notice I'm missing until I don't come down to his shouts, or to he and mom fighting.
Even though I'm not looking, I can feel those damned eyes of his staring at me, from my cheeks to my neck, and to my chest. I cant tell if he wants to touch or if he just likes staring.
I look at him. He's already looking at me.
"Hey". Hey? That's all he's got to say?! Fine. "H-hi" really Lacey?! You're even worse than him! "Are you warm enough?" I swear his voice never fails to make my head spin. I don't move. I don't say anything. I don't do anything. I just sit there, silent and still, as if I were to be dead. After a minute of blank staring at each other, he goes back to focusing on the road, thank god, and I go back to blankly staring at the tall dark trees outside the window. I look forward through the windshield and I see the sun is almost fully risen, I then look at the dark black road ahead of us, still wet from the now light rain. I watch the flowers flow by as we go faster than the speed limit, and I see a baby doe with its mother. I wish I had my mother right now. He looks at me again. "We're almost there, baby". We've been driving for more than an hour and I'm starving. I continue to watch the flowers go by for a while until we stop. He stops the car in a dark alley just barley big enough for the vehicle to fit. "Get in the backseat, Lacey" of course, since I'm petrified and he threatened me, I get in the backseat, not knowing where this is going. That was until he got in the backseat with me after locking the car doors. "Take off your jacket, I'm sure you must be hot". I then realized that I was a little warm and I did so. "And you should take off your boots, I don't like my seats getting dirty". Where is this going? I take off my boots. "Now your shirt". Shit. Now I know where this is going. "No" I say. He gives me a threatening look and I get scared enough to remove my shirt. Then it's my bra. Then my pants. And down goes my underwear. "Good girl, Lacey".
He starts to undress while he stares at my thin pale body. I feel very uncomfortable here, but i haven't anywhere to go. He took my clothes away so I couldn't get dressed and try to leave. Once he was fully undressed he told me to lay down. I fight. Of course I fight. "Lacey, lay your ass down, now" I lay down. He climbs on top of me. His breathing is over my face and I can smell the beer again. He looks at me with those piercing blue eyes and I close my eyes, scared, but no longer fighting.
He touches my right breast and squeezes it, he then takes my nipple in between his teeth and bites, I flinch. His hands wander down my body until they stop at my waist. "I'm gonna be top for this round, and if you're a good girl, I won't tie you up for the next". And that's when he finally shoves his nine inch in my entrance and I whimper. He starts pounding away at me, mercilessly. The sound of our flesh slapping together fills the room and so does my whimpers and whines along with his grunts and groans. "Oh fuck Lacey, you're so tight around my cock" that's something I never thought I'd hear. "So wet, so small, so sweet" I can't tell if he's trying to be nice or scare me. He goes either way, really. He goes for one last big bang into me and I groan in pain. He finally pulls out and let's his cum squirt out onto my belly. Not really how I pictured losing my virginity.