His cabin

We arrived to his cabin at exactly 1:09 am. The ride there was very, very, quiet. He had let me put my clothes back on after he was done with me. I had a couple bruises and my lower stomach slightly hurt, but other than that, I suppose I'm alright.
He came around the car and opened my door, he then unbuckled me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I didn't squirm and I didn't fight, because even if I had gotten away, I'm pretty confident I'm not in my home state anymore, so where would I even go? I got small glimpses of the exterior of the cabin. It was small, that's for sure. I believe it was an old white. It had a nice little porch with a light hanging from the wall. There were two wooden chairs sitting on the porch. One looks old and used and the other looks brand new. There was a table between these two birch chairs and it was black. It doesn't match the rest of the furniture at all. It had an old blue coffee mug sitting on it. The mug had spider webs in it and dirt and it was full of dead bugs and cigarette buds.
He carried me into his home and it was beautiful on the inside. "This is your new home, dear" well at least I have a nice home.
The walls are Bork wood and so is all the furniture. He had a wooden couch, with dark red cushions on them, a wooden coffee table, in which he ate at, his counters were wooden and so was his bed frame and bed stand. It was all in one room, except the bathroom had its own little space, along with a petite closet. The kitchen is in the top right corner and the living area in the left. His bed space was below his living room and the bathroom was in the last corner.
He lays me on his bed and goes to sit on the couch. He doesn't say anything, he just leaves me there. I sit there for about an hour while he watches tv on his laptop. I find a book to read eventually. The Tale of Desperoux, by Kate Dicammilo. What a splendid book. I've read it hundreds of times, it's absolutely wonderful. Definitely worth reading.
After a while he gets up, still not caring about me, and walks to the fridge, finding something to eat. He pulls out two turkey sandwiches and walks over to me. I think he notices how scared I look because he says "don't be alarmed my love, I am only giving you food" then he hands me one of the sandwiches. Thank. God. I was starving. I unwrap the sandwich and I take a bite, not caring about the fact that I hate turkey. "We're going to stay here for the night and then we'll head for my bigger house when morning rises" Bigger house?? I thought he said this was gonna be my home. Hm. Interesting.
I yawn and lay down on the bed, not wanting to close my eyes or fall asleep with him here.
He climbs into bed with me and spoons my body. Then he whispers in my ear "I love you, dear, see you in the morning". And he fell asleep.
...........................
I couldn't sleep for hours. and since we got here at one in the morning and went to bed two hours afterwards, it's now eight in the morning and I haven't had any sleep. Another thirty minutes goes by and he finally wakes up, letting go of my body to stretch.
He looks at me and whispers in my ear "I'm really horny this morning, how bout we have a little fun?" Oh god. Not this again.
He starts to undress me and I don't do anything to fight for myself. Instead I just let him. The faster I stop struggling, the faster it'll be over with. Once we're both naked he gets on top of me, sitting with his legs straddling my body. He gently starts to thrust up and down as his dick gets squished between him and my waist, causing him to moan. He starts to thrust harder and he grunts a couple times. I close my eyes and try to relax, but once I stop thinking that it's painful, I realize it's not. It actually turns out that having weight pressed onto my waist over and over again feels really good. Weird.
After a while of that, he lays below me, his head between my legs as his mouth inches closer and closer to my vagina. Oh god. I feel his tongue lick my clit and i faintly moan, something I hadn't expected to come from my mouth at the age of fourteen. He smirks and says "did that feel good, love?" I nod.
He lays next to me on his side, facing me. "Separate your legs for me baby" I do as he says. He slides a finger inside of me and starts rubbing my G-spot, making me moan. He fingers me for a while before getting on top of me and sliding himself inside of me, banging into me over and over, bringing the pain I had been given by him yesterday. Well, good things never last forever. I wince and whimper until he finally stops. He cums again, this time letting it out on my neck. "Alright baby girl, here's what I want you to do" I look at him, scared. "I'm gonna stand up and you're gonna give me a blow-job, think you can handle that?" I shake my head no. He frowns. "Well you're gonna do it anyway". "No, please no....please...I can't, I'd probably hurt you anyways, I don't know how" I'm telling the truth this time. I can't give one. "Well I don't have the time to teach you, so just squeeze my cock for a little bit, okay baby girl.....do you wanna squeeze daddy's cock?" I guess I can settle with that.
.......................
After a while we're back in the front seats of the car, about to leave for his other house. Hopefully it had a better shower than this cabin does. My hand is soar from everything he made me do. I washed my hands a good three times before they were actually clean. He held my hand the whole way to his other home. The thing is...when we got to his cabin, he told me it was my new home..but then he said he had a different home...Was he lying when he said the cabin was my new home? Was he trying to mess with my mind? What was going through his head? Hm. I suppose I won't know unless he tells me.
As I watch the trees go by while we drive down the dark road, I feel him looking over at me every once in a while. I can feel his eyes burning into the side of my neck. It didn't hurt me of course, the feeling is just a little tingle. But it bothered me nonetheless. I looked over at him and his eyes immediately went back on the road. His face got red and he looked flushed. Was he embarrassed? Did I do something wrong? He seems upset. Is he upset that I looked at him? "Did I do something wrong?" I ask, confused as to why he is upset. He looks at me curiously and says "why would you think that?" "You looked upset" I reply. He sighs before shaking his head. "I'm not upset, I just hate driving for this long without being able to touch you". My eyes slightly widen when he says this. He smirks. I look away, sigh, and I watch the trees go by.