Quite the gentleman.

Mattheo and I land on our backs on the mattress, panting our asses off. "That was a hell of a ride" I say. He chuckles and slides his hand down my body, his pinky tickling my skin as he goes. His hand reaches between my legs and I spread them. "Please" I say. This makes him laugh. His finger then starts to play with my now throbbing clit. "M-Mattheo?". "Yeah?" "I wanna taste..so bad". He smirks and brings my small hand down to his hard length. "Jerk off". He says this so sternly that I don't even think about it, I just do it. After a while, my pace increases, he whimpers. I love when he whimpers. This is because it's nice to think about how such a horrible, strong man could let out such a soft, vulnerable noise. "L-Lacey- Please- please- oh- please~". He's begging? He's begging for me to do more? This is...interesting. He finally cums and I take it into my mouth, swallowing. "Fuck, Lacey~". I giggle, wiping the wetness off my lips, but he stops me before I can clean it all off, then he pulls my face to his, and he starts to lick my mouth clean. "Mmmmm".
                           ..........................
"So, what's life like at your old home?" He asks. I look at him. Mattheo? Asking about my life? What? I'm about to answer when I notice that the door to downstairs a slightly rattling, but he pulls my attention to him. "Home life isn't amazing" I say. "Oh? What's going on, Lace?".
Uh..do I tell him? How do you explain that you love your mother, but only when she's not high? How do you explain that your "father" is horrible and he hurts you, but you also love him? "Uhm. My mom is usually high, but when she's no high, she's amazing. She protects me from my father". "She protects you from your father? Why? What has your father done?". I look at him, and then I look down. "He..he gets drunk sometimes, and.." my voice gets excruciatingly quiet. "He hits me..and my mom". "With what?". "He has a belt that he keeps in a drawer in his office". Mattheo looks at me, I look at him, and then I say "but it's not his fault! It's only when he's drunk, he doesn't even know he does it!". Mattheo gives me a disappointed look. I look down, knowing that it's for a good reason. I sniffle. "I'm sorry". My voice breaks and tears slowly roll down my cheeks. He pulls me into his arms and lets me sit on his lap while he softly rocks back and forth in the chair we're in. I cry more, he kisses my forehead, and his pinky runs down my nose. The door stays rattling more, whimpering coming from behind it. I look at Mattheo and he nods, letting me get up. I rush to the door and unlock it, it swings open and Alice rushes out of the darkness. She's got bruises everywhere, she must've bumped her body on things while walking around in the dark down there. She looks at Mattheo and he says "are you ready to behave and treat Lacey with kindness?" My face goes red when I realize that she got punished due to her attitude towards me. All because I didn't put that damned cheese away in the right spot of the fridge. Mattheo starts talking to her again "you're gonna be home alone for a little while, Lacey and I are going out". What? Since when? He looks at me "there's dresses in Alice's closet, go pick one out". Alice gives him, and then me a dirty look, I try my best not to laugh and I walk into her room.
....
I come out of her room in a lilac spaghetti strap dress that comes down right above my knees. I have a black jacket on and my boots are black as well. I look at Mattheo as he exits his room and my jaw drops. He's wearing a suit?! He's wearing a black suit with a white button up under it, he has a tie and everything! What the fuck is going on?! "You look absolutely gorgeous, Lacey". Blush crosses my as I forget about the fact that he's wearing a tux. I walk up to him and he puts his arm out for me, I put my arm in his as we start to walk towards the front door. Atlas makes his way down the stairs and rubs against my legs, making me giggle. "Atlas, that tickles!". Mattheo laughs as we exit the house, locking it once we leave. I walk down the patio stairs with him, arm in arm, and i look up at him. "You look so beautiful with your hair curled". I blush.
He opens the passenger seat door and helps me in. Then he shuts it and gets in the drivers seat.
"So, where are we going, Matt?". He smirks, "you'll see".  I roll my eyes in a playful way as he starts the car. I look at him and say "wait!"
"What?" "I need a kiss". He laughs and takes my chin with his index finger, then he pulls my face closer as he leans in, his lips meet mine in the matter of seconds and we close our eyes. I smile against his lips and he whispers "I love you so much". I don't respond for a moment, deciding if I should say it back. I choose to say it too, mainly because I don't wanna get punished. "I love you too, Mattheo".
..............
We drive for a while before I see any sign of actual life. We drive into town, and he pulls into a parking lot of a bowling alley. "A bowling ally?". He nods. "Why are we so dressed up then?". "Dressing up for something that you don't need to dress up for, is what's fun about it". I laugh as I step out of the car. He takes my hand and leads me inside. He talks to the guy at the desk while I find a table for us to eat lunch. He meets me at the table with the shoes for us, he then sets them down and pulls out his wallet. He hands me twenty dollars and tells me to go get us some nachos and a slushy while he goes to the bathroom.
I return to the table with our lunch and he's sitting there with his legs crossed. There's a girl talking to him. She's pretty. But..he looks so..bored. This makes me laugh. I walk up to the table and set the food down, then I look at the girl. "Go on. He doesn't have any interest in talking to you, so go away". She scoffs at me before shoving past me to walk away, I "accidentally" trip her. Then I help her up to cover the fact that I tripped her. She growls and storms away, meanwhile, Mattheo is sitting wt the table eating nachos, getting a kick out of the show that just went down. I look at him and walk to him, I see the girl is still staring, so I lean down and kiss him. This makes him laugh harder and he kissed back, holding me closer. Then he takes me and leads me to the bathroom. He pulls me in and checks to see if anyone is in there. When he sees there's nobody, he locks the door and pins me to the wall, his hands slightly up under my dress. "Your dress is so lose". "I know, I did that on purpose". He chuckles before pulling his pants down just enough to let himself out. Then he pulls my panties down and lifts me, he then slides himself into me and I bite his hand that's covering my mouth so I don't moan too loud.
....
We finally come out of the bathroom, our clothes a little ruffled. Lucky for us, nobody was outside the bathroom. So we walked over to our table and sat down. We eat nachos and drink the slushy before we get up to bowl. I take the bowling ball with my fingers and roll it down the ally, I get a strike, my jaw drops. "I've never gone bowling before, how did i even get that?". He laughs before whispering in my ear "good job, baby...". I smile and kiss his cheek, then he whispers in my ear again "if you were a bowling ball, I'd put three fingers in you". I give him a look and he laughs, i laugh along with him. "That was actually pretty good" I say.
......
After we've turned our shoes in and taken care of our trash, we make our way to the door. He holds the door open for me and I smile, walking out.  We get in the car and I look at him. "Thanks for taking me out". He smiles, "thanks for fucking me in the bathroom".
Wow, quite the gentleman.