His Blondie sister

We spent almost the whole night either with him inside me, or in my mouth. I woke up and I didn't see him in bed, I was still naked, but our clothes weren't on the floor anymore. I sit up in bed and I see a small folded stack of clothes my size. I smile and get up, then I take the black sweatpants and put them on, they're very baggy on me, but I like that. Then I put on a lilac-grey shirt, it fits just right. I put my hair up into a messy bun with a hair tie that's still on my hair, before walking out or the room. That's when I run into her. She's about as tall as me, she has bright blonde hair and big brown eyes. Her teeth are pearly white, like mine. Her mom must've taken care of them when she was a baby. Or her dad. I don't know.
Either way she stares at me, right into my soul. "I heard you guys last night". She says this, still staring at me deeply. She smirks and then walks past me into the kitchen. I follow her and she looks at me, with a smirk on her face. "Oh Mattheo! Oh Lacey! Oh baby". She mimics. I open my mouth to reply but I get interrupted by Mattheo, lifting me up from behind and throwing me over his shoulder. "I see you've been talking to my sister, Alice." Alice, that's a pretty name. I look at him and whisper in his ear "either put me down or take me to the bedroom..". He smirks and says "Oh I will take the second one dear, right after we eat breakfast". I groan as Alice gives me a sly look. She smiles until she's out of Mattheo's vision, then her smile instantly disappears. Hm, weird.
..................................
After breakfast, Mattheo drops Alice off at the bus stop and comes back home. Then he picks me up from the table chair and sets me on the counter, I pull him in, between my dangling legs, and wrap them around him. He smirks as he starts to kiss my neck. I tilt my head up and let him continue to kiss. His hand reaches for my breast from under my shirt and squeezes it through the sports bra I have on. "Hgn". I bite down on his muscular shoulder, trying not to make a sound, this makes him smirk before whispering in my ear. "Baby, we're in a mansion in the middle of nowhere, and we're the only ones home..be. Louder.". I laugh and nod my head. He looks at me before picking me up, bridal style, and carrying me to the bathroom. He giggle as he puts me down and starts the shower. I cling onto his body as he starts to undress, telling me to do the same. I nod and take my clothes off, us both now naked. He kiss my cheek and whispers "while we wait for the water to warm up, how about you lay on the floor for me?" I do as he says. I lay on the cold tile floor, feeling the coldness deep under my skin. He sits on the ground as well, his legs stretching past my body, his feet next to my head, and his hand on my ankle, lifting my leg up slowly so it bends and stays up. Then he does this to the other leg. His finger starts to trace down my inner thigh until it meets the warmth of my in between. He smirks as my lip curves. His thick middle finger then slides inside of me, along with his index finger, making me moan. He laughs at my weak moan and whispers. "You could do better than that". He fingers me faster, making my moans echo through the house.
                            ..........................
Later that day, at around three-thirty, Mattheo leaves to pick up Alice from school. They come home at around five, carrying groceries. They take them into the kitchen and he tells Alice to put them away. Then he goes into his room and shuts the door. I look at Alice and she shrugs. I walk into the kitchen from the doorway and help put away the groceries. I put a pack of cheese into a drawer in the fridge and Alice snaps at me. "That's not where that goes, dumbass". Apparently Mattheo heard that, he rushes out of his room and takes Alice by the arm, whispering in her ear, definitely scolding her. Then he sends her downstairs and shuts the door at the top of the stairs that lead down there, locking it from the outside. He looks at me and I slightly back up, a little scared now. Is that what happens every time she's in trouble? What's even down there? He walks up to me and picks me up, hugging me gently. "Shhh, she's okay, okay?". I nod, still worried, but not willing to put up a fight. "How about we go to the bedroom?" He asks, his voice gentle as could be. I hate how horribly comfortable I am with him.