His bigger house

The car drive was shorter than the first one.
He stopped us at a gas station to fuel up, not letting me out of his sight. He looks left and right every once in a while to make sure nobody thinks he's suspicious.
He took me in the station and said if I behaved I could have a soda of my choosing. He kisses me a couple times as we walk through the chip aisle, knowing I have nowhere to run. He lets me go to the bathroom and when I get there, I rush to the toilet and I throw up. I puke a couple times before I could actually get myself to the sink and wash off. I splash water in my face and dry myself with the paper towels that feel as if they're made of sand paper. When I get out of the bathroom he has a baggie for me. He says I can't have it until after we have a little fun in the car.
We get in the car and he drives to a dark, secure spot. Oh god. Please. No.
I squeeze my eyes shut as he pins me to the backseat of the car, kissing and biting my neck, hard. "Please" I beg. "Please don't do this" I softly start to cry as a small trickle of blood slowly rolls down my neck. He looks at me, not a single drop of remorse in his eyes, and wipes his lower lip clean from my blood. "Where's your heart, Mattheo?" He frowns. "Hold. Still." He says sternly. Shit. I think I made him mad. He pushes me down harder and i whimper. As he sits on top of me, he starts unbuttoning my rain coat while I softly cry. "Shut up you little shit" he shouts, while pulling my pants down.
He starts to kiss up my thighs until he reaches his destination. He pulls my panties down and licks up my folds. Then he starts to kiss his way back up my body, He gently nibbles at my earlobe and whispers in my ear. "Are you okay baby?" He asks, knowing damn well I'm not. "I'm fine" I lie.
"Don't lie to me, Lacey" he sternly says. "You know I don't like it when you lie to me". Who wouldn't lie in my situation? "Why wouldn't I be fine?" He looks at me, knowing I'm still lying, but he decides that this conversation with me isn't worth his time. He sits on top of me and slightly starts to massage around my neck, i look up at him, confused as to why he's being so gentle all of a sudden. He must've noticed my frazzled expression because he says, "shhh, you made me feel bad...so just relax and let me make it up to you". What? I made him feel bad? How did I manage to do that? All I did was lie. And he knows that. But I mean, I'm just gonna go with it, why ruin the chance of feeling good?
                            .........................
I look back out the window as he starts the car.  I look at him. He looks at me. I see him blushing before he smirks and goes back to driving.  He takes my hand into his, one hand on the wheel, and the other in mine, he softly starts to hum along to the song on the radio. Does Mattheo have a......a soft side? Why is being suddenly nice to me? Did I do something to deserve this? Or is this just another way to manipulate me? "M-Mattheo?" I finally say. He looks at me. "What is it, Lacey?" He asks, using a gentle voice as he softly gives my hand a little squeeze. "You're being so nice to me...did I do something?" He shakes his head. "No baby..you did nothing wrong. In fact, you get the baggie because you stopped arguing when I told you to. "But Lacey, you have to know, that we're still gonna have some fun..". I nod, not wanting to have any sort of argument with him. But then I say something I feel like I shouldn't have. "You say we're gonna have fun, but all I'm getting is pain". He looks at me, now slightly irritated. Shit. Shit. Fucking shit. "Baby, the pain is the fun". What? Pain is supposed to be fun? I don't get it. But I no longer wanna have this conversation with him.
"How badly do I hurt you, Lacey? Be honest". I don't answer for a while. Eventually, I speak up. "You give me a lot of marks and I bleed a lot from you". He looks at me and smirks "I know, doesn't it feel good?" I shake my head no and his smirk wipes off of his lips. "No? It doesn't feel good to you?" I nod and look away, fearing the feeling of making eye contact with him. "Well too bad. Suck it up and give yourself to me. In fact, I think you could use a little punishment". I look at him, scared and curious as to what the punishment could be. "I'll punish you when we get to the house, understood?" I whimper and nod, praying that I won't fuck this up for myself anymore than I already have.
.........................
Sooner or later we end up at the house, it's on the side of a mountain, being held up by big metal poles sticking out the side of the mountain. It's a big, black mansion. More modern than the little cabin we slept in the night before. I look at him as he pulls into a garage, I'm drinking the soda he let me choose earlier, a Mt. Dew. My personal favorite. I sometimes forget how attractive he is...but that's probably because he hurts me a lot. A small hint of blush runs across my face and I immediately look away. There is absolutely no way I'm falling for that douch bag! No. Nope. Not. At. All. "Lacey?" He says. I look at him and wait for him to speak again. "My sister will be here, okay?". His sister? The one from the park? I nod, not willing to ask too many questions.
We enter the house and I slide my shoes off after he does. A fluffy black cat comes running towards us, it's a Maine coon. I look at Mattheo as he lifts the dog sized cat. "This is Atlas, he's my Maine coon". I nod and look forward when I hear something else stumbling down the stairs. What could that be?
His sister comes running into the mud room and starts to stare at me, dead in the eyes. She stares for what seems like forever before she gets distracted by Atlas, running off into the living room with him.
Mattheo takes my hand and starts to talk again, "I'll have you meet her when she's less distracted, okay? How about I show you around? Starting with the bedroom...". I sigh and nod, I don't wanna argue. It's not worth it. His hand still holding mine, he takes me to a door under the stairs, pulling out a key with his free hand and unlocking the door. He pulls me into the room and locks the door. He lifts me up into his arms bridal style and sits on the bed. He sets me on his lap and makes me straddle him, I lean slightly forward, that small amount of blush returning to my face. "I've decided I don't wanna punish you anymore, you've been so obedient for the past two hours that I wanna make you feel good, is that okay baby?" I nod, curious as to where this is going. He smiles and decides to skip right to the good part. He slides his hand into my pants and caresses me through my panties, I softly gasp and press my forehead to his shoulder, waiting for more. "If you moan, do it in my ear, alright Lacey?" I nod, looking up at him with a needy look in my eyes. He looks back into my needy green eyes and slides his hand into my panties, separating my folds. I very faintly moan in his ear, as he asked of me, and he smirks. "Good girl". I lay down on my back now, waiting for him to continue. "Please" I say. He smirks again, and nods. He pulls my pants down and off my body, then my panties. His head makes its way down, I close my eyes and we sit there for a minute soaking this moment in. I suddenly gasp when I feel his tongue in my entrance, then sliding up and down on me, making me moan again. "I want you to see that this can feel good for both of us, not just me". He whispers this before taking his jeans off, then his boxers. And to my surprise, I spread my legs. He chuckles and climbs on top of me, saying "I wanna do some different positions with you tonight, okay?". I nod, wondering how that works. He smiles as he very slowly slides his hard self inside of me...and...it feels good?
I..since when does this feel good? He's not slamming into me..so it could be that. Yeah. It's probably the fact that this isn't rape right now.
He starts to move in and out of me slowly and gently, kissing my neck and rubbing my left breast. I start to moan as I feel him moving a little faster, I hear his very small and faint noises as he works himself faster. He grabs onto my hips and flips us over, putting me on top. Then he says, "Cowgirl". Like I know what that means. I assume it means that I'm doing the work now though. It feels different being on top, for one, it makes him push deeper inside of me, and for two, he looks so happy. His smile..I swear...and those damned blue eyes..they get me every time. He takes my waist into his hands and gets me to start moving up and down on him. I'm gasp when I feel the pleasure of this. I move faster now, feeling more control over him than I ever have. A smile spreads across my face as I moan again. A small whine escapes my lips, following with a whimper. He looks up at me and smirks, saying "baby, I love when you whimper for me...it makes me so hard for you". Oh? Well, whatever, he can say whatever he wants as long as I can keep going on top of him. I move faster and faster, with a lot help of his hands on my waist. He starts to talk again, "baby you need to stop soon, I'm so close". I nod and continue for a moment before he stops me and lays me on my back, i giggle as he lays on his side next to me, letting his cum out on my belly. He dips his finger in it slightly and brings it to my mouth. "Wanna taste?". "I guess so". I softly lick it off the tip of his finger and my eyes go wide. "More. I want more". He smirks, "oh my greedy, greedy princess". He takes my hand to his dick and wraps my small fingers around it, then he starts to bring my hand up and down on it, until he finally comes. Then he brings my head down and let's it out in my mouth. I groan and swallow. I hold his hand as he shoves himself deeper into my mouth, my tongue sliding down it as he gets deeper in. He lays down and takes my hair in his hand, pulling my head up and down on him. This goes on for a while before I finally get the hang of it and start to do it on my own, faster and deeper. He whimpers and starts to whisper small words like "please" and "baby", or even, "baby please". He comes again, and every time he does, I swallow. The fact that he's such a horrible man, but such a sweet treat frazzles me.