Chapter 1

My girlfriend Annabeth Chase has done many amazing things. She has fought by my side since we were 12, and has even re-built Olympus.

But her most amazing feat, that trumps all of them. Unanimously voted by everyone I asked. Is that she, somehow, got me, Percy Jackson to graduate Highschool!

Nobody thought I was possible, but even with her own studies and being first in the class. She helped me with everything, and somehow ended up with me graduating, and getting ready to go to collage with her.

We had decided to stay at Camp Half-Blood for one last summer, before leaving to New Rome. We don't know when we would be able to come back to camp, with school and what ever shit the gods pull me into next. So, we planned to make this the beast summer ever, and spend every day together.

Annabeth was standing in my cabin, as I walked in. Her face was flushed and there was this look in her eyes, I've never seen before.

Before I could get a word out, she pushed me onto my bunk, and quickly got on top of me. Straddling me, and pining my wrists above my head. Her eyes were inches from mine, just the tips of our noses barely touching.

"A-anna—"

"Shhh," She shushed me. Her lips just barely grazing mine, a heat was emanating from her that made me lightheaded.

She bit my bottom lip, and tugged at it. It hurt, but felt even better. Her lips trailed down to my neck, her hot breath hitting my skin sent shivers down my spine. She kissed my neck gently, then again a little more deeper. She began to suck on my neck surly leaving spots like a cheetah. I couldn't care less, my mind was wiped blank as her tongue slowly licked up my neck. A moan escaped my lips, my face flushed with embarrassment, but Annabeth seemed to like it.

Her hands trailed down my arms, and down my sides. They started tugging at the bottom of my shirt, quickly pulling it over my head. She tossed it across the room, like she's been dreaming of that for years. She took a second to admire my chest, and a look of hunger took over.

She started kissing randomly in different spots along my chest, each kiss feeling better than the last. Her tongue quickly swirled around my nipple, making me shutter. Her teeth latched on to my nipple and tugged, making a moan escape my mouth.

"I see someone is awake," She sat up, with a smirk. Then started shifting her weight around with her hips, every slight movement making my cock stiffen more and more.

She got off of me, my heart sank thinking it was over. I looked up at her as she got back on the bed, but this time she was down between my legs. Smiling up at me, with her face right next to my bulge.

"Anna—aw!"

She latched her teeth into my bulge, the just as quickly released them. "What did I say Percy? SHHH!"

I nodded.

Annabeth smiled, and grabbed onto the waist band of my pants. And started to tug at them slowly, ever so slightly revealing more and more skin. Until my rock-hard cock sprung free, she gasped and bit her lip admiring it.

"I knew it was amazing... I mean, I could only guess. From watching you train with your grey sweatpants. I...every girl could see you were huge," She brought her face closer to my cock. "I've been wanting you for a long time Percy Jackson."

Her tongue stuck out of her mouth, just as it was about to touch my shaft.

My alarm blared, waking me up.

I shot up straight, slammed my hand onto the alarm clock, with a crunch the alarm stopped. I ripped it out of the wall and threw it so hard, it shot across the room, out the back door to the lake. And with a splash, sank to the bottom.

My heart was pounding, a tent was pitched in my boxers, and a sigh of disappointment escaped my lips. Rock hard throbbing disappointment...