Chapter 2

After an awkward pee, and a cold shower. I got dressed in my Camp Half-Blood T shirt and my favorite pair of gray sweat pants, that were close to being a size to small.

I recently started having dreams of Annabeth, every...single...night...

It started around freshman year. And every night since, a different scenario but the same hungry Annabeth.

As I left my cabin, a few campers greeted me, with high fives. A group of girl campers watched me walk by, then giggled as I past them. At first, I thought it was the pants. But then I quickly realized that happens about 5 times a day even without them.

I heard a laugh, of near the volleyball field. A laugh that filled me with butterflies every time I heard it, and it could only be one person.

"Hey Percy!" Grover said, running up.

"Hey man, Annabeth playing volleyball?" I asked.

"Yep, she sent me to go wake your lazy ass up," He snickered.

"Well... I already took care of that," I said patting his shoulder.

"Another one?" He asked.

I didn't go into much detail, but Grover was the only one I told about the string of dreams that always seemed to end right when stuff gets good.

"Yeah... I don't know what to do," I said. "At this point, I'm ready to just never sleep again."

"Trust me bro... a sleepy Percy is a cranky Percy, no body wants cranky Percy," He said as we walked over to the volleyball courts. "Maybe... just, you know... every morning."

"I already tried every night, that didn't work. I doubt every morning would work either," I said. "Maybe I can just, not think of her like that?" I suggested.

"Yeah..." He said doubtfully. "There she is," He pointed. "I don't think it's possible."

Annabeth was right were he was pointing. She was in a pair of small jean shorts, and a blue bikini top. Her body was toned, tanned, and glistening with sweat as she received a ball. Her blonde hair tied up in a loose pony tail, and scattered scars from hundreds of battles littered her body.

I could already feel Little Percy waking up. Grover must have seen me shifting around, cause he scoffed and said, "Good luck buddy."

Annabeth spotted me, smiled, and waved me over.

"Hey Percy, come sub for me. I need some water," She smiled walking out of the sand pit where we play volleyball. She gave me our normal good morning kiss, this one seemed to linger. "By the way, your skins," She smirked.

I took my shirt off quickly and handed it to her, "Mind holding this?" She nodded, with a deep blush. I rolled up my pant legs to rest just under my knees, and hopped in.

My team was with a girl from Aphrodite and a guy from Athena. The other team was just Ares.

After everything that had happened since I joined camp. The Ares cabin seemed to stop hating me. Or at least, became to scared to try anything.

After working up a sweat playing volleyball, I spotted Annabeth sipping on an iced tea, watching me, while lounging back on a beach chair. It seemed most of the girls had gathered around to watch the game.

Running over to her, she tossed me a bottle of water. "Good game Seaweed Brain," She smiled.

I smiled, standing in front of her. As beautiful as ever. "What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well... we started with volleyball, which you came in late," She clicked her tongue. "It's almost time for lunch, after that is what ever we can come up with." She shrugged.