Chapter 4

Annabeth and I split up, she ran back to her cabin to pick up an overnight bag. It was my moms house, so... I didn't pack anything.

Argus agreed to give us a ride to Manhattan. We protested, but he insisted... silently...with all his eyes.

Annabeth got in first, and I after her, there was no space between us. Our thighs were pressed against each other, and Annabeth had wrapped her arm under mine.

Argus seem noticed and gave me a wink from an eye on the back of his neck.

At some point during the car ride, I started to get board. Checking a few times if any of Argus's eyes were on us. Once I thought the coast was clear, I placed my hand on Annabeth's thigh, squeezing gently.

She bumped me with her arm and said a silent, "Knock it off!"

Wasn't my fault, she had skinny jeans on, that perfectly formed to her legs figure. I tried again, this time squeezing a bit more up her thigh, and more in. Inching ever so closely to the promise land.

But she bumped me off again.

I knew doing anything like that right now would be impossible to pull off, since Argus has 360 vision. But the eyes on his back, and neck seemed to be taking a nap, and the rearview was angled so he couldn't see us.

So, I figured, that teasing Annabeth right at his moment was my utmost priority.

I patted her thigh, she didn't seem to mind that. Then I left my hand on her thigh, she seem to like that.

Then... I slide my hand between her legs, being squashed by her perfect strong things, that only hours ago. Squeezed my head. She seemed determined to break my hand with her thighs, her face scrunched up cutely as she clenched.

She actually managed to crack a couple of my knuckles. I gave in and slid my hand out.

I pretend to behave for a couple minutes, until I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Your pussy is my favorite flavor."

Her face turned pink, and her eyes went wide.

"I can't wait to taste it again, licking every inch," I whispered, her face turned a deep red.

"I want to see your lips wrapped around my thick, throbbing, cock again," I whispered again. This one seemed to finish the job, cause she slapped her hand over my mouth. Her face neon red.

For the rest of the ride, I decided to lay off. I had my fun with her, so I held her hand and let her sleep on my shoulder.

I was dozing off too, when the breaks squealed, and Argus popped open his door and got out. I checked out the window and saw that we were parked outside of my Moms apartment building.

Gently nudging Annabeth, "Hey, sleepy head. Were here."

She moaned softly, "Food..."

For a brief moment, I wasn't sure if I brought my best friend or my girlfriend.

"Yes, yes, food. I'm sure mom will be happy to make you something," I said, nudging her harder. That one did the trick as she popped her head up quickly. Argus opened the door, and Annabeth went out first.

There was a group of four boys, roughly around our age, if not a bit younger.

"Woah... look at this babe!" One said.

"Hey muscle mommy, want to come part with us?" Another said.

"Yeah, yeah. Ditch what ever plans you have and come play with us," A third said.