A Beautiful Mess

Elijah's POV:

Guadalupe went to drop her mom at the train station by Sheila's house, so that she can meet with my brother-in-law and do so errands, since he lives around there and Guadalupe's had the car when he went to work. We were about to head home when we see Fiona running inside Sheila's house and a lady chasing her with a baseball bat. Guadalupe and I walked in, but quickly covered their eyes when we saw a naked guy walking around naked.

"Why is Fiona getting chased and why is he walking around Sheila's house naked?" I asked.

"I'm airing it out," The guy said, before walking into the kitchen.

"She's hiding from the lady outside because she slept with her husband," Frank answered, as he was laughing.

"You slept with Craig Heisner?" Guadalupe asked.

"I didn't think that he'd tell his wife," Fiona said, confirming what Guadalupe asked.

"You always choose the wrong ones to hook up with," I tell her.

"That's what Frank said," Fiona said.

"Hell must have froze over if I am repeating what Frank said," I say.

"What's the kid's name?" Frank asked, pointing towards my son, as they got out from under the table.

"His name is Daniel Mateo Gallagher," I answered.

"Did she leave?" Fiona asked, now noticing that there wasn't any screaming coming from outside.

"It looks like it," I said, peaking out the window and the door.

"If that's the case, I'll head on home," Fiona says.

"We can take you home, if you want," Guadalupe said and Fiona agreed.

We took her home and we see that everyone was outside, enjoying the pool.

"Where's Lip, Ian, and Carl?" I asked Debbie.

"Who knows where Ian and Lip are. Carl is hanging out with Little Hank," Debbie answered.

"I'm surprised that kid isn't locked up yet," I muttered.

Fiona came and we all hung out, then we all went home.

————————————————

Later on that night, Fiona calls.

"What's wrong?" i asked my sister.

"Can you and Guadalupe come over tomorrow night to Debbie's party?" Fiona asked.

"We can't. We're trying to not take out the baby out so much. Especially with a bunch random little kids at party," I answered.

"Fine. I'll figure something out," Fiona said.

"What's with the party?" I asked.

"Debbie doesn't have any friends," Fiona answered.

"Have Lip or Carl help her and Ethel with daycare," I suggested.