Old Life and New Life

Hey Unicorn Stars
Ready for some spooky action on the beach. I make this story because I wanted to, it's Halloween time and this has ghost but I do have a Halloween story that I'm pretty sure it'll be posted after October, anyways, enjoy

No one's POV
At Malibu Rescue, Gina was by her locker looking for her phone but then saw an old picture with her, her mom, Michelle, her older sister, Taylor and the Prestons, who are ghost. Gina's real name is Frankie Hathaway and she used to live with ghost in New Orleans. She misses them, despite having the coolest adventures in Malibu but does misses have a ghost adventure.

"Hey, Gina."

Gina hides the picture as her friends; Tyler, Dylan, Lizzie, and Eric came.

"What's up?" Gina said.

"We have a meeting in a few minutes." Dylan said.

"Oh, right. I forgot." Gina said, making her friends look at her odd.

"You don't normally forget." Lizzie stated. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Great." Gina said.

"Hey, who are they? I can recognize your sister and mom but not the guys." Tyler said, showing the picture of me, my, sister and the Prestons.

"Uhh... Tyler, there is no one but Gina's mom and sister." Eric stated.

My eyes widen. Tyler has the gift?! He can see ghost too?! I grabbed the picture, opened my locker and threw it back into my locker.

"We have a meeting to attend so... let's go." Gina said, walking away. "Out of all people, Tyler just had to have the gift." She whispered.

New Orleans

In New Orleans in the Pie Square Bakery, in the house part, the Prestons were in the living room, watching TV. Even though that the Hathaways grew up, the Prestons are still the same age as when they first met; because ghost don't age after they die. Just then Michelle and Taylor; who is now 20 years old.

"Big, news." Taylor said.

"The my baby's gymnastics team are going to LA. Woh!!" Michelle cheers, making Taylor a little embarrassed by the fact dhe used baby even though Taylor is an adult.

"That's amazing. Congrats, Tay." Miles said.

"Thanks." Taylor said before seeing a puddle on the floor that is groaning. "Is that Louie?"

"Yes. Congratulations on your gymnastics, Taylor." Louie said, depressed. He turned himself back into his human ghost form.

"Louie is a little depressed about Frankie not being around." Ray said.

"Why did she have to leave, though?" Louie question.

"Come on Louie. No all girls gets an opportunity to a scholarship for their writing." Miles said.

"But still, she's far away. At least she's having some boring adventures." Louie said.

"Are you kidding? Frankie, well... Gina; considering that she changed her name; she and her Malibu Rescue friends went on crazy rescues. Including, saving their competition from a moving shipping truck." Taylor said.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. She bragged about it the whole time on her last call and now valley kids are signing up for the Malibu Rescue program." Michelle said.

"I can't believe this. She's going on adventures and I'm not there." Louie melts into a puddle again.

"Come on, Louie. Frankie is having a great time and she'll be home soon." Miles insures him.

"But why did she leave? The house is so boring without her and she doesn't even want to hang out with me anymore. I have no one to talk to and ghost kids makes fun of me for not being scary." Louie complains, coming back into his human ghost form.

"Well, can't blame him on the Frankie not wanting to hang out with you, Louie." Miles said. "But you need to understand that Frankie is 16 and your technically still 12."

"Why can't we age age?" Louie question.

"Because your ghost and ghost can't age after they die." Ray said.

"Louie, just be happy for Frankie and like Miles said, she'll be home soon." Taylor said.

Louie groans and disappeared, not wanting to wait until Frankie is home.

The next day, in the ghost world...

Louie was in his extra ghost summer class learning about teleporting from the ghost world and the human world. He was very bored, along with the other classmates.

"Now, I see that your bored but last lesson and then you can go home." The teacher said. "I think you're all familiar with the mirror portals that let's us ghost travel from the ghost world to the human world but did you know that you can travel to other places if you like."

Louie got interested.

"Really? How?" Louie question.

"Well, all you need to do is change the location on the mirror portal. There is compass on the bottom frame that you can change go different locations. You just jump into the mirror and the portal will take you to your new destination." The teacher said.

Louie got an idea to see Frankie again.

Later...

Louie made some changes to the mirror portal, so that the portal can take him to Malibu.

"Frankie is to be so surprised when she sees me. Time to hit the waves." Louie said, jumping into the mirror and started screaming as he flew through the portal.

"I hope I'll be at Malibu!!!"

Louie is off to Malibu Rescue. But trouble will be come when he comes to the beach.