Ghost World

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉...
Tyler screamed as he landed in the ghost world through the well portal. He stops and looks around, very confused by what just happened. People and animals, floating in the air, walking through walls and some wore clothes from the medieval time or the 1800s.

"Where in the world am I?"

Then Louie arrived and flew in the sky but lands in the fountain. Tyler was very shocked but ran to him and helped Louie out of the water.

"Thanks, Tyler." Louie said, snapping his fingers and was now dry.

"Ok. How do you know my name and who or what are you and where are we?" Tyler question.

"I'm Louie Preston and I'm a ghost and your in ghost world." Louie said.

Tyler's eyes widen in shock and his jaw dropped. "Ghost world? So you're a ghost? No, impossible."

"Yep and you have the gift. The ability to see ghost in the human world." Louie said.

"But how did I get here?" Tyler asked.

"The blue goo that fell on you is exoplasm; ghost sweat. If a human object or a human itself is covered in it, they can come into the ghost world. It's dried up on the way here but it's still on you." Louie explained.

"So I'm covered in ghost sweat. Gross but cool." Tyler said. "Now, here's the big question. How do you know who I am?"

"From Frankie." Louie said, confusing Tyler. "Gina. Her real name is Francesca Hathaway, Frankie for short."

"Oh, I can't wait to tease her for her name but how do you know her?" Tyler asked.

"You asked a lot of questions." Louie said. "I met her when she and her family moved into our family's house in New Orleans."

"Wow, that's crazy. But this place is awesome. I've gotta check it out." Tyler said, but was stopped by Louie.

"No. We have to get you back to Malibu. The ghost world has human sensors. If they find a human, you get arrested." Louie said but Tyler was gone.

"Tyler?" Louie looks around but he was gone. "Oh no." Louie ran to find Tyler. Remember from what Gina said, he can get into big trouble.

𝓘𝓷 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓞𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼...

Taylor was in her room, setting up her clothes for her gymnastics trip when Miles poofs in, scaring her a little.

"Miles, you know need to knock." Taylor said, taking a breath.

"Uh... ghost can't knock." Miles points out. "Anyways, have you seen Louie? I can't find him."

"Haven't seen him since him since his depressed puddle." Taylor said.

"Well, he kind of... disappeared. I haven't seen him since he got home from his extra ghost classes." Miles said.

"Maybe he's in the attic." Taylor suggested.

"I already checked there." Miles said.

"Did you double check?" Taylor asked. Mile's eyes widen. Taylor sighed. "Come on, let's go double check."

Taylor and Miles went up to the attic but didn't find Louie. They were confused until Miles notice some on the bottom frame of the mirror portal.

"Hold on a second. Taylor, you see this little compass on the bottom frame on the mirror portal." Miles points to.

"Yeah? What about that?"

"This compass is what we ghost can use to teleport to a different place if we can't poof there. If you change the location on the mirror portal, you can go anywhere." Miles said.

"Woah, that's cool. Wait, does a human need exoplasm to travel?" Taylor asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." Miles said. "But the point is, the compass... is pointed to Malibu."

"Malibu? Why would it be say Malibu...?" Taylor asked.

They were both realized.

"Frankie!!"

"That explains why Louie isn't here. He went to Malibu to see Frankie." Miles said.

"But can't Louie teleport there by... poofing?" Taylor question.

"To places in New Orleans, yes. To places across the country, not really. One time, dad and I went to Los Angeles, but Louie ended up in Los Vegas."Miles said, and Taylor understood. "We got to him back before something bad happens."

"I'll go with you." Taylor said.

"But what about your gymnastics trip?"

"We don't leave until next but my mom taught us to a week ahead." Taylor said.

"And what about Frankie? How is she going to react when she sees us?" Miles question.

"Frankie is going to find out anyways what Louie was up to, even if she's in Malibu." Taylor said.

"You know what, good point. Let's cover you in exoplasm." Miles said, making a bucket of exoplasm floating, and tilt it, making the blue goo fall on Taylor. He stops and floats the bucket down.

"Will I have reapply?" Taylor asked.

"Don't worry. Once you go through the portal and it dries, it'll stay on you, so you can travel time to time. But once you can't, then you reapply. Let's go." Miles explained.

Miles and Taylor jumps through the mirror portal, and starts screaming as they travel to Malibu.

𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐮

Dylan was walking around, looking for Tyler. She finds Eric, Lizzie, and Gina but Tyler wasn't with them.

"Hey, have you guys seen Tyler?" Dylan asked her friends.

"Haven't seen him." Eric started.

"What? I wonder where he is?" Dylan asked.

The gang starts to wonder where Tyler is.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉...

Louie walks to the fountain again, looking for Tyler.

"Where is he?"

But then, ghost police came together, one is Officer Goosebump. Louie hides behind a pillar to hear their conversation.

"Guys, the human sensors went off. There is a human is the ghost world." Officer Goosebump said.

"Uh oh." Louie said.

"Unfortunately, we have no idea what they look like so if you see someone flickering, we bring them to the ghost jail."

The police slips up and Louie starts to panic.

"Oh, gees. If Tyler gets in ghost jail or if the exoplasm wears off, I'm in big trouble. I have to find him before it's too late." Louie runs off.

Tyler was walking around, eating some ghost ice cream, enjoying his trip. "This is the coolest adventure ever." Not carrying about the consequences, Tyler continues with his day.

Thing are getting out of hand. Time for beach to meet ghost...